American Heritage vs St. Thomas Aquinas thread

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
I know I'm a week early. But let's get this started.

Think it's going to be a very close game. My pick is STA to win by 1 TD over AH.

Lot of guys to watch for in this game on both sides. Commits and Targets.

American Heritage:

2015 -

QB/ATH Torrance Gibson #6
DB Tarvarus McFadden #1

2016 -

DE Brian Burns #99
WR Brandon Johnson #8 (Cane legacy, dad Charles Johnson played baseball here.)
WR Dredrick Snelson #2 (Commit, and Cane legacy being Joe Yearby's nephew.)

2017 -

OL Tedarrell Slaton #77

St. Thomas Aquinas:

2015 -

DB Damon Arnette # (Committed to South Carolina)
DB Rashard Causey # (Committed to FAU, likes Miami)
WR Devante Peete #5 (Miami leads)
RB Jordan Scarlett #22 (Commit)

2016 -

WR Sam Bruce #6 (Commit)
DE Nick Bosa #97 (OSU leads, most likely OSU)

2017 -

ATH George Golden IV
WR Trevon Grimes #16

I'm not sure on Arnette, Causey and Golden numbers for St. Thomas.

Advertisement
Can't wait for the show that is going to be displayed in this game next weekend. IMO, best matchup of the season in south florida.

Trevon Grimes is a monster. After seeing Snelson performance yesterday, watch this cat on Friday. He might be the best WR on the field period over Bruce, Snelson, and Peete.

Advertisement
Trevon Grimes is a monster. After seeing Snelson performance yesterday, watch this cat on Friday. He might be the best WR on the field period over Bruce, Snelson, and Peete.

Whoa there fella lets wait and see how he does on the Varsity level. He definitely has the size to succeed that's for sure.

Whoa there fella lets wait and see how he does on the Varsity level. He definitely has the size to succeed that's for sure.

Coaches there believe he is the best they've had come through there.

Advertisement

Coaches there believe he is the best they've had come through there.

Lets hope they're right, along with a commitment to the U. It's just hard to put that label on a kid off JV footage alone, but lets wait and see I'll definitely be keeping an eye on his # throughout the game.

OP forgot to mention Deltron Sands from STA. Deltron is a great player.

As far as Grimes is concerned, he is the most impressive young receiver I've seen from the standpoint or running routes and adjusting to the ball while it's in the air. I don't know if he is a better talent than Snelson, but he is a special player at WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back