American Heritage RB Tyler Jones (25) looks like the...

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
...real deal. He is the most elusive runner I've seen in a long time. There may be questions about his size, but he has some Barry Sanders in him.

Advertisement
He has been pretty good this year. Doesn’t look like he has a lot of size but he’s really explosive though

...real deal. He is the most elusive runner I've seen in a long time. There may be questions about his size, but he has some Barry Sanders in him.

Maaaaan Wingz, did you see that TD run?!?!?! Kid squirted outta that chaos like a greased pig tryna duck the slaughterhouse. Very elusive, kid was making moves within moves...

Advertisement

Maaaaan Wingz, did you see that TD run?!?!?! Kid squirted outta that chaos like a greased pig tryna duck the slaughterhouse. Very elusive, kid was making moves within moves...

LMAO That was one of the best runs I've seen in a long time. That kid runs so low, and he can make anyone miss in a very short space. Consider me a fan.

LMAO That was one of the best runs I've seen in a long time. That kid runs so low, and he can make anyone miss in a very short space. Consider me a fan.

Again, I concur. Kid is a weapon...

Advertisement
Kid is a beast and has an incredible burst.
[TWEET]932005403264774145[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I peeped a couple vids of him and yeah OP wasn't lying. He's got insane lateral movement.

Roscoe Parrish candidate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back