American Heritage Delray-Cocoa on ESPNU @ 12

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Players to watch for:

AHD- RB Greg Bryant: 5* on Rivals, former Oklahoma commit...doesn't hold offers from any of the big 3
OL Rod Johnson: 3*, former UF commit, loves Miami and might commit if offered, FSU leads right now because they have offered
ATH Marcus Davis: 3* with mid-level BCS offers
FB Tyler Provo: Syracuse commit, #3 FB in the nation on Rivals

Cocoa- RB Tarean Folston: 4*, #14 RB ... Nice size/speed combo

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like this kid for Cocoa: Jamel Dean. #33. Sophomore.

Looks like he's 6'2" or 6'3". Thin build, but he's young. Good hands as a WR. Nice coverage and recovery speed as a FS. He's standing out as one of the best players on the field so far to me.

I like this kid for Cocoa: Jamel Dean. #33. Sophomore.

Looks like he's 6'2" or 6'3". Thin build, but he's young. Good hands as a WR. Nice coverage and recovery speed as a FS. He's standing out as one of the best players on the field so far to me.

Yea he made a nice catch, coming back to the ball on an under thrown pass and catching it over 2 defenders

Tarean Folston with a touchdown catch on a nice wheel route out of the backfield...he was wide open ...it was about 25 yards

10-0 Cocoa early 2nd quarter

Advertisement
Folston is wearing 10, and doing a good job on returns as well. Looks like the best back in the game. Tyler Provo is a big kid.

Folston with a 60 yard TD run. He broke about 4 tackles then cut back across the field and made a nice stutter step move to beat the last defender. Impressive run

Advertisement
Folston with a 60 yard TD run. He broke about 4 tackles then cut back across the field and made a nice stutter step move to beat the last defender. Impressive run

I tweeted this: Power. Vision. Balance. Speed. Folston just used them all to embarrass Heritage on that run. The total package.

I stand by that assessment.

I've been on the Folston bandwagon since his sophomore year..would be a steal for USF

Advertisement
Greg Bryant looks so stiff. No wonder why the big 3 did not offer him

Folston looks like a **** of a player...I love kids that do it all in HS...holder, punter, kick returner, safety....

Bryant does look a bit stiff, but he has no room either....does get consistently caught by backside pursuit which is indicative of the lack of burst people talk about. Funny the announcers mentioned FSU and UF as offers. Sad how uninformed these guys are.

I'm liking what I'm seeing from Folston. He's a good looking combo player. Nice balance and acceleration.

#33 looks good as well. That was a beautiful high point catch in the 1st half.

Hope the staff keeps a close eye on Folston and Johnson.

Advertisement
Back