America Heritage v. Bishop Moore

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
Nesta Silvera and Drew Chatfield were outstanding in AH's dominant victory. Silvera was not only a bully on the field, but he chased down receivers on now passes from a 3 tech. He continues to impress with incredible strength, uncanny speed and quickness for his size, an indefatigable motor and a level of confidence and brashness that reminds me of 1980s Canes' great, Jerome Brown. Chatfield menaced the QB and ball carrier all night.

Advertisement
Thanks for the update, Señor Wingz. Any idea on a commitment timetable from Chatfield? This kind of reminds me of Bandy last year.

Last edited:
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION],

I don't have any idea on a commitment status for any of the AH kids.

I forgot to mention that AH now has a turnover chain and when Darryl Porter, Jr. picked off a pass in the second half, they put the chain on him, and he stood on the bench and played to the fans like UM's players do. It was awesome!

Last edited:
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION],

I don't have any idea on a commitment status for any of the AH kids.

I forgot to mention that AH now has a turnover chain and when Darryl Porter, Jr. picked off a pass in the second half, they put the chain on him, and he stood on the bench and played to the fans like UM;s players do. It was awesome!

Anyone has a pic of it??

Advertisement
Back