2025 Ambidextrous QB Mikey Gow

I think a baseball pitcher who could throw equally well with both hands would be intriguing. Besides the obvious Lefty/Righty matchups, he’d have a lot less wear on his throwing arm.

For football, I guess it would be a plus that you could roll out in either direction equally well but it’s not some huge advantage

Advertisement
Kudos to the kid. I recently broke my hand and wrist (dominant side) and had to get hardware installed to put me back together and I have to tell you, learning how to wipe my *** left handed was no small task.

Nice party trick for YouTube.

I guess he could switch arms depending in which side he was rolling out or was his first read. Of course, the forward pass has worked for a century without this skill.

And I can’t imagine him switching arms while under the duress of a pass rush.

Advertisement
- said the English gentleman in 1906, wearing his long-sleeved horizontally-striped collared shirt, discussing how the uncivilized Americans have ruined the sport by legalizing the forward pass.
Not historically accurate but hilarious none the less.

as a pitcher, this would be valuable to be able to contribute on fewer days' rest via a staggered schedule. as a qb, seems like a waste of trying to perfect his craft from one side
In the 90’s Gulliver had a pitcher that pitched with both arms who was pretty talented. Can’t remember his name, think it was Jamie something. Don’t think he ever did much past college.

Where was this QB when Enos or whatever OC im drawing a blank on constantly ran playaction bootlegs with the qb going the opposite direction of his throwing arm?

Advertisement
Pretty cool tho tbh. I doubt it'll translate to much beyond broken plays etc, im certainly no QB expert but there's a noticeable drop-off in ball zip from right to left. Gimme a qb rhat can throw like Michael vick and daunte culpepper at the same time and ill be the first to say "offer" !

It’s cool that he can do that but these kinds of things don’t prove you can be a QB, they prove you can do trick shots. Kyle Boller could throw it through the uprights off his knees from the 50yd line. Great, but he sucked as a QB. Jamarcus Russell could throw it 80 yds. Pat White had a rocket arm. The list goes on. Let the kid do it in a game, TDs from each arm and then you can start talking about the value of this skill.
I think it’s a little different then that. You can roll him both ways & he can be equally effective. That’s huge.

In the 90’s Gulliver had a pitcher that pitched with both arms who was pretty talented. Can’t remember his name, think it was Jamie something. Don’t think he ever did much past college.

Advertisement
I think it would be intriguing to watch him roll out of pressure and throw with the opposite hand

Baddest ambidextrous qb was Darian Hagan of Colorado. His downfall was being undersized at 5'10 185 but he could legit throw 70 yds with his right arm and 50 with the left.
Watts finest would’ve killed it at CU if even he threw the ball like Garo Yepremian.

Straight balla for the Buffs.

Don’t make too many like D. Hagan these days.

Advertisement
Back