Amazing this hasn't been discussed

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Did you see that ol tonight? The same ol that couldn't even move unc, or get short yardage against anyone.

They mauled the best d we've faced , over two hundred bills rushing and protected well against a blitz happy drunk of a dc.

This one area I thought we'd get dominated in , boy was I wrong . Every time you think you've figured this team out they go and change the question .

My bad, chosen one started a thread

Last edited:
Advertisement
By FAR the most complete game Miami has played...
It really doesn’t get easier even after ND...!
Talent is there, Canes just have to keep getting it done.
Man it’s fun when our Canes win

They were chewed out all week and challenged by the coaching staff.
They responded in a great way.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed that they were successful because we opened them up first with confusion, passing and Malik deciding to tuck and run. I still don't believe we can be a run first, power running team, but we don't have to be to be successful.

Advertisement
This is true, got to give credit where it’s due. They balled tonight

It's all about execution. These kids have the coaching and the talent to go with a great home field for this game.

Credit should go the the OC, for once.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed that they were successful because we opened them up first with confusion, passing and Malik deciding to tuck and run. I still don't believe we can be a run first, power running team, but we don't have to be to be successful.

The line still held tonight. They are playing to their competition. Good coaching will fix this.

Advertisement

Uhhh after ND the last 2 games are very easy . Clemson will be a whale of a challenge but IMO ND will be a tougher game then Clemson as ND tries to maul you where as Clemson in lots of ways plays into our hands .

The line still held tonight. They are playing to their competition. Good coaching will fix this.

And we have boat loads of good coaching .

Advertisement
Back