AMAZING KC McDermott quote re: Miami recruiting (chills)...

Advertisement
guess moten didn't see that quote

dammit just about to post that lol, beat me to it

I don't think there is a HS in FL that is as truly open as STA. UF, FSU, UM... not sure anyone has an advantage there. Annoying.

OSU and ND have had some success as well. Not sure I would call it a UM feeder school but its definitely one I wish we could land the majority of kids from.

Exactly. Its not crazy to for UM, FSU, UF, OSU, and ND to all think they have as good a shot as anyone from that school. Crazy.

Advertisement
It's a great feeling to have 3 stud OL committed and be the core of this class along with Alin who is a QB and a great spokesperson and representative of the U. Add Yearby in who is just a ******* stud and this class is about to TAKE OFF. This WILL be a top 5 class in the country boys.

I fap to Al every day, when I was walking home from class and got a chance to meet him and talk to him for 10 minutes i literally came all over myself. He is such a class act.

(We're both from the philly area, swag.)

love it the 305 boys need to stay home

Humble ‏@Nigel_Patten 10m
Art work in class earlier

BG9WF9ACQAAgETV.jpg

Advertisement
guess moten didn't see that quote

dammit just about to post that lol, beat me to it

I don't think there is a HS in FL that is as truly open as STA. UF, FSU, UM... not sure anyone has an advantage there. Annoying.

OSU and ND have had some success as well. Not sure I would call it a UM feeder school but its definitely one I wish we could land the majority of kids from.

Exactly. Its not crazy to for UM, FSU, UF, OSU, and ND to all think they have as good a shot as anyone from that school. Crazy.
Michael Irvin should go back to coach there, my cousin goes there she says she sees him at almost all the games

Advertisement
Back