Amateur hour

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two Words: Butch. Davis.

(Not hard to find - right down the street)
Butch-TheU.jpg

Butch can build - and stock a team like no other.

There's no crapshoot with Butch.

And for every jenius who has a problem with him - is the same group of retards that were pulling for our LAST five coaches.
But the shrew that runs the BOT will never hire him.#### this team, this school , ,and especially this inept, incompetent BOT!

Advertisement
Why are posters still asking for Butch? Haven’t you learned your lesson. You have a coach that’s won everywhere he has been and stops at nothing to win. We need that right now and his name is Urban.

"Zion has to grow he'll only get better and be ready to go by playing!"

"Lingard? Oh he can't play yet he's not ready."

- Manny Diaz, Miami's biggest *******
I’m glad Manny continues to prove to us that he is not only a lazy hire, but a bad hire. Who else wanted this clown besides Temple and Miami?

Butch can build - and stock a team like no other.

There's no crapshoot with Butch.

And for every jenius who has a problem with him - is the same group of retards that were pulling for our LAST five coaches.
^^^^ This right here. All ******* day. I've been cautiously optimistic about every last one of these ****ers since the day Butch left. I've always said I'd love to BBB, but questioned if his time was past. If Mack Brown can go back to UNC, then Butch can come back here. That's not to say he's the only choice, I'll take Urban also, but we need results. Enough with these bargain basement bull**** hires.

It's been 2 days now and it ****es me off more every time I think about it. I have zero faith in anybody collecting a check from this administration. Fire every last one of them.

Bring Back Butch

Advertisement
Why are posters still asking for Butch? Haven’t you learned your lesson. You have a coach that’s won everywhere he has been and stops at nothing to win. We need that right now and his name is Urban.
Sure, and if he somehow turns us down, why not Jimmy Johnson?

Just like I said last summer.....I'd revolt if Butch was brought back as head coach. His time has passed. It would be another in a long line of bad head coach hires.

You would, however, be able to sell me on Butch as the AD. To me, that's a **** of an interesting idea and could really fix the organization at the higher levels.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back