Amari "Hitman" Carter

Hey [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] i was high on this kid but after the film **** im kinda meh now he doesnt have the wheels i thought he did he looks slow. Am i wrong? Is this kid sideline to sideline or does he have jamal speed? Is he a plan B because fsu and uf toom the better prospects? Anyone else feel free toinput

Advertisement
Hey [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] i was high on this kid but after the film **** im kinda meh now he doesnt have the wheels i thought he did he looks slow. Am i wrong? Is this kid sideline to sideline or does he have jamal speed? Is he a plan B because fsu and uf toom the better prospects? Anyone else feel free toinput

Yeah, he didn't look real fast. But people do seem to go down when he hits them and we have not had enough of that for some time. And. he seems to have a little ball hawk in him. Strong and nasty up the middle was always Cane biscuit and gravy. With Kool coached DTs and our young beast at MLB, a headhunter at SS is a good thing.

Yeah, he didn't look real fast. But people do seem to go down when he hits them and we have not had enough of that for some time. And. he seems to have a little ball hawk in him. Strong and nasty up the middle was always Cane biscuit and gravy. With Kool coached DTs and our young beast at MLB, a headhunter at SS is a good thing.

The thing is Romeo Finley and Billy Gibson are already that.

Can Ced Wright play FS because he seemed like a downhill box safety too.

Happy to have him, but considering our history at the position, I'm not sure he'll ever get there. Quality player, just need him to be solid, but where's our Blades, Reed, Taylor, etc?

Advertisement
love the pick up. him and Gibson can really hit..and are ready to play.

Jeff James i believe will be more of a FS here. Both of Gibson n Carter hit harder thasn Rayshawn who imo was/is a solid to good player for us.

This DB CLASS IS PRETTY GOOD...Would take the Brini flip too..im done with Henderson

Hearing them scream when he choose The U made me realize how much support we have out there. We just need to win! Welcome Home Amari Carter.

Advertisement

Jeff James i believe will be more of a FS here. Both of Gibson n Carter hit harder thasn Rayshawn who imo was/is a solid to good player for us.

This DB CLASS IS PRETTY GOOD...Would take the Brini flip too..im done with Henderson

With the way officiating is in the acc, particularly when Miami plays, does having these hard hitting enforcer types do anything for us but get tossed from games? I'm really beginning to question how effective Sean t would of been with how the rules are being applied

Love this pick up. Never can have too many football-smart, hard-hitting, athletic guys from SF like Carter. Welcome to the U Amari!

Advertisement
Advertisement

need a rangy ball hawk at safety..

all i see is down hill hitters

need a rangy ball hawk at safety..

all i see is down hill hitters

Hes coming. His name is Josh Jobe.

Over and out.

With the way officiating is in the acc, particularly when Miami plays, does having these hard hitting enforcer types do anything for us but get tossed from games? I'm really beginning to question how effective Sean t would of been with how the rules are being applied

Bama and LSU safeties hit hard. Just have to teach the guys how to lay the wood but make sure its legal. It protects them too from concussions and injuries.

Bama and LSU safeties hit hard. Just have to teach the guys how to lay the wood but make sure its legal. It protects them too from concussions and injuries.

Read my first sentence. The ACC is officaited very differently than the SEC and especially our team of "thugs"

Advertisement
Back