Amari Daniels

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be livid if Garcia gets taken over this kid.

why are you so sure he wants in? Or ever wanted in? I don't think that's clear at all - never has been. Staff wanted Franklin. Adding a second RB was a later thought. Daniels says he's done his homework and looked at all the offenses he would play in. Wouldn't be surprised if Knighton and Chaney getting all the snaps they are getting has been a factor. They get another year, too....

why are you so sure he wants in? Or ever wanted in? I don't think that's clear at all - never has been. Staff wanted Franklin. Adding a second RB was a later thought. Daniels says he's done his homework and looked at all the offenses he would play in. Wouldn't be surprised if Knighton and Chaney getting all the snaps they are getting has been a factor. They get another year, too....
Thad may not be in this class he keeps fuqin around....Amari would of been easier pull as well. I think he will hold it against us if we come late cause Thad bolts.

What is Amari suppose to say? All recruits say they do there homework

Advertisement
Thad is not going anywhere, he is 100% locked in & will sign with Miami.
U don't think he's shaky? I know u not a fan of Daniels I still like the kid he's just sfla to me. I still would take him.
I want to ask u a serious question LCE not intended to disrespect or question your knowledge. I know u know your **** and this question could be for Daniels as well....why isn't the typical bama Clemson OSU elites not pushing hard for Thad especially with the OLs they usually have. I find that interesting and concerning at times and I think their offers have swayed me on prospects at times.

U don't think he's shaky? I know u not a fan of Daniels I still like the kid he's just sfla to me. I still would take him.
I want to ask u a serious question LCE not intended to disrespect or question your knowledge. I know u know your **** and this question could be for Daniels as well....why isn't the typical bama Clemson OSU elites not pushing hard for Thad especially with the OLs they usually have. I find that interesting and concerning at times and I think their offers have swayed me on prospects at times.
I know for a fact that he's not. And Thad is equally as South FL as Daniels is, he's literally from Broward lol.

Those schools you mentioned already have their RB for the 21 class.

OH St has TreVeyon Henderson from VA & Evan Pryor from NC
Bama has Kadarius Calloway from Mississippi
Clemson has Will Shipley from North Carolina
UGA has Lovasea Carroll

I think your issue is that you gauge everything on what Bama does, if Bama doesn't offer a recruit you just automatically assume they're not good because you have a really high opinion of Bama, but that's kinda faulty logic because they go after specific players that fit their system for a multitude of reasons.

Neither Chaney or Knighton had committable offers from Bama, but yet somehow they still managed to be good players, so what does that tell you?

At the end of the day you have to learn to think for yourself & if your barometer for how you judge every single recruit is solely based on if the SEC bag schools want them then all you're doing is setting yourself up to get upset at every time one of those schools takes a commit we want, that's not a very wise way to look at recruiting. You could just kill two birds with one stone & root for one of those schools, or just recognize that Miami is not Bama & will never be Bama & to get over it.

It's possible to be a good football player & not be pursued by the SEC, it happens every single year, this may come as a shock to you, but literally only 2 schools from the SEC have won anything worth a **** in the last decade, that's it just 2.

As for Daniels, it's not that I don't like him, he's just been super overhyped on the board because people got emotionally attached to his 8th grade highlights from the FTL Canes, but since being in HS he hasn't been very productive & he's just not that great of a RB overall. What he has is straight line speed, but the other things needed to be a good RB like balance, vision, change of direction/shiftiness, toughness etc he doesn't have or at least hasn't shown much of it. He's a low ceiling high floor prospect, not an every down back, more so a situational 2-down back that you could use in the passing game as well.

He's not terrible, but he's not great either, he's just right in the middle of the scale.

Thad is a great complete back, he can do everything & has terrific upside, he's the better back by far & Coach Hickson has landed the best RB in FL in back to back classes.

You're entitled to your opinion though Dw, maybe Amari turns out to be a great RB, but I wouldn't recommend sleeping on Thad, he's gonna be a baller.

Last edited:
I know for a fact that he's not. And Thad is equally as South FL as Daniels is, he's literally from Broward lol.

Those schools you mentioned already have their RB for the 21 class.

OH St has TreVeyon Henderson from VA & Evan Pryor from NC
Bama has Kadarius Calloway from Mississippi
Clemson has Will Shipley from North Carolina
UGA has Lovasea Carroll

I think your issue is that you gauge everything on what Bama does, if Bama doesn't offer a recruit you just automatically assume they're not good because you have a really high opinion of Bama, but that's kinda faulty logic because they go after specific players that fit their system for a multitude of reasons.

Neither Chaney or Knighton had committable offers from Bama, but yet somehow they still managed to be good players, so what does that tell you?

At the end of the day you have to learn to think for yourself & if your barometer for how you judge every single recruit is solely based on if the SEC bag schools want them then all you're doing is setting yourself up to get upset at every time one of those schools takes a commit we want, that's not a very wise way to look at recruiting. You could just kill two birds with one stone & root for one of those schools, or just recognize that Miami is not Bama & will never be Bama & to get over it.

It's possible to be a good football player & not be pursued by the SEC, it happens every single year, this may come as a shock to you, but literally only 2 schools from the SEC have won anything worth a **** in the last decade, that's it just 2.

As for Daniels, it's not that I don't like him, he's just been super overhyped on the board because people got emotionally attached to his 8th grade highlights from the FTL Canes, but since being in HS he hasn't been very productive & he's just not that great of a RB overall. What he has is straight line speed, but the other things needed to be a good RB like balance, vision, change of direction/shiftiness, toughness etc he doesn't have or at least hasn't shown much of it. He's a low ceiling high floor prospect, not an every down back, more so a situational 2-down back that you could use in the passing game as well.

He's not terrible, but he's not great either, he's just right in the middle of the scale.

Thad is a great complete back, he can do everything & has terrific upside, he's the better back by far & Coach Hickson has landed the best RB in FL in back to back classes.

You're entitled to your opinion though Dw, maybe Amari turns out to be a great RB, but I wouldn't recommend sleeping on Thad, he's gonna be a baller.
Fair take and true I can't get mad at a good response like this and straight up man to man ****. Respect this and yea your right lol I do this alot lol. I'll never root for another team though I can't that's not in me.
Is Hickson the best recruiter though holy **** dude has the gift.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Him going to uga and even having them in his top2 doesn't make sense. He is gonna have Kenny McIntosh, zamir white, james cook, kendall milton all in front of him and they already have lovasea carrol committed but w.e not stressed
But all 4 of them get the rock now. They run all the RBs up there. Amari is probably thinking 5 carries a game in the SEC as a Frosh is better than 0 in the ACC. Because he comes here I doubt he plays much his first year due to our preferred clacking style. He would get more playing time at A&M

Advertisement
Back