Amari Daniels vs Chaminade

Advertisement
Amari Daniels first high school game was a good one! Had two Beast Mode type runs for touchdowns. Never seen him before but he did get an offer from Miami as an 8th grader!

Terrell Perriman (Brett Perriman nephew I believe) also had a solid night and an awesome touchdown catch over two defenders!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5AWeEwA2F8

Did Xavier Williams throw up the U after his TD?

It sort of looked that way to me.

looked like the 305, as those worthless deserters love to do.

why would he throw up the 305??

He's a Lauderdale kid...they could care less about Dade County.

All Xavier Williams does is bomb people....he'll be starting up at Bama right away...Kid has the goods wont hate on that.

I know at the spring game..Kul, Thomas Brown was there checking out the Chaminade kids when i was there. With a good season i wouldnt mind tryna flip Williams.

Last edited:
Based on that video Central has about 8 Division 1 caliber Running backs.

Insane.

chaminade has about 4-5 div 1 caliber backs currently.

Jerry Seymour was training one of them all summer with my kids. Central is nfl rb u so its only right.

Insane.

Jerry Seymour was training one of them all summer with my kids. Central is nfl rb u so its only right.

Shivers trains over at Carter Park every once in a while. He can fly.

Jerry is out at our park almost every night. He knows his stuff and does great things with the kids.

Amari Daniels first high school game was a good one! Had two Beast Mode type runs for touchdowns. Never seen him before but he did get an offer from Miami as an 8th grader!

Terrell Perriman (Brett Perriman nephew I believe) also had a solid night and an awesome touchdown catch over two defenders!

All Xavier Williams does is bomb people....he'll be starting up at Bama right away...Kid has the goods wont hate on that.

I know at the spring game..Kul, Thomas Brown was there checking out the Chaminade kids when i was there. With a good season i wouldnt mind tryna flip Williams.

At what position do you think X. Williams will start at as a frosh? Has hands of stone. He doesn't have concentration drops, which is correctable. Fights the ball w/his hands & isn't a natural pass catcher, which is something that isn't taught.

Advertisement

At what position do you think X. Williams will start at as a frosh? Has hands of stone. He doesn't have concentration drops, which is correctable. Fights the ball w/his hands & isn't a natural pass catcher, which is something that isn't taught.

who comes up with this stuff though?. AT wr.

Every game ive ever watched of Xavier Williams he is bombing people and scoring tds. South Florida wr's go to Bama to start right away...it isnt like they have world beaters at wr imo. They have the star rankings..but routinely s.fla kids have went there and started right away. over the higher ranked guys..he's primed to play alot their right away...

Every game ive ever watched of Xavier Williams he is bombing people and scoring tds. South Florida wr's go to Bama to start right away...it isnt like they have world beaters at wr imo. They have the star rankings..but routinely s.fla kids have went there and started right away. over the higher ranked guys..he's primed to play alot their right away...

What?

There's a zero chance X Williams starts right away. What a ridiculous statement, even for a guy who thinks S Florida kids walk on water.

Ruggs is a complete stud and will start along with Jeudy in 2018. Bama coaches also love Devonta Smith, who will be their 3rd WR at worst. Then Tyrell Shavers is a freak too. Bama had an insane haul at WR last year, as everyone who follows recruiting knows

Thanks for the laughs though

Central is loaded on offense.. That #22 or #25 in the backfield reminded me of Matt Dayes that went to NC State I think. #7 for Central looks like a baller but its early

Advertisement

Insane.

It's too bad Chaminade got rid of the real coaching staff, lots of wasted talent.

It's pretty obvious that they were out coached. Looking at chaminade's roster there's no reason you give up 40 to anybody.

Amari might have bald tires by the time he gets to college. Coaches been leaning on him since he was 7.

[TWEET]901520680952487940[/TWEET]

Said to be on campus today as well as Donte Lucas

Advertisement

Insane.

It's too bad Chaminade got rid of the real coaching staff, lots of wasted talent.

It's pretty obvious that they were out coached. Looking at chaminade's roster there's no reason you give up 40 to anybody.

Look at Central's roster then come back and check on it.

ALL 3 of the teams in central's district beat Chaminade by that number i put money on it.

Amari Daniels is splitting carries with like 4 backs what are yall talking about??

What?

There's a zero chance X Williams starts right away. What a ridiculous statement, even for a guy who thinks S Florida kids walk on water.

Ruggs is a complete stud and will start along with Jeudy in 2018. Bama coaches also love Devonta Smith, who will be their 3rd WR at worst. Then Tyrell Shavers is a freak too. Bama had an insane haul at WR last year, as everyone who follows recruiting knows

Thanks for the laughs though

Devonta Smith the dude that got pushed into the bleachers one on one?. Again they come down here to get elite sfla wr's. There is a track record of s.fla wr's going up there and starting...were a different breed down here and could care less who is a "freak". Pay attention u just listed one that is poised to start in Jeudy. But enough of their guys...we need to flip Williams.

Advertisement
That Lexington Joseph kid looked good too

Lexington more explosive then all of the running backs IMO i wonder what his size is though. Perriman looked mighty explosive... I like the Seth Mcgill WR also as a slot possession type WR

Last edited:

Starting at safety ?

Because they don't want him at wr, he's being recruited for defense. And I seriously doubt he starts as a Fr.

Advertisement
Back