Amari Daniels

Advertisement
Anyone thinking Georgia is dropping any kind of money incentive for this kid is just not thinking. He’d be like their worst player in their class lol. And I like Daniels. He’d be buried under a heap of five stars if he went there
Literally makes no sense for bags or for him to go there. When would he ever play?

I think all of us would like another quality CB or 2, a QB and a 2nd RB. Those are luxuries that we do not have room for in this class (which is amazing coming off of 6-7). Fact of the matter is that we could have been comfortable with only 1 RB in this class if Lingard didn’t transfer (or turned out to be worth a dam). Same could be said about Bandy being around still this year and is not worrying that Blades will bolt for the league at the end of the year. And the OLs that we signed a couple of years ago we’re more coached up (Herbert specifically). We wouldn’t have used an IC on Jarrid Williams if we had proper depth and could have used his counter on anyone else. Depth is the key!

It all comes down to kids sticking with the program and not transferring or leaving early and ill-advised for the draft. It may just be an issue that only Alabama, Clemson and OSU don’t deal with but the rest of NCAAF does due to the transfer portal. But we have to stop the leak. Kids have to stay and we can have recruiting classes that cover multiple positions with back ups to spare in case a 4* doesn’t live up to the hype. This is what we had in the day and why we could take a flyer on a lowly recruited LB names Ray Lewis. Without the depth, we are left scrambling to fill a position with need and are forced to start an inexperienced player when the starter goes down or turns out to be overhyped.

Yeah you tripping dwinstitles, justice is doing ok, likens is doing fine, rumph your spot on! But, its funny you didn't mention lb and you been ****ting on lb recruiting lately. So don't back track now stay consistent in your disdain f4 baker/diaz!
Oh of course linebackers have been trash

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just a guess on my part but after reading some stuff on the UGA board, I wouldn't be surprised if Daniels wanted to commit to UGA but they are holding him off. That could be one reason he decided to wait. It looks like UGA is still all in on Donovan Edwards and I think Daniels is the backup plan. Edwards has been thought to be a Michigan lean although he says he has made no decisions. He is planning on not making any decision until his HS season is over - probably in the next month - and he says he is going to get down to UGA for a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back