Amari Daniels 2021

Advertisement
Watch what he does this year and let’s talk when it’s his cycle.

I'm sure he'll put up very good numbers. The problem is, which is the biggest issue is that he maxed out physically a couple of years ago. I like everyone else saw the videos from a few years ago where he looked amazing. But at that time he was just so much physically better than everyone else. As he got older he stopped growing and other kids kept going, and now they have caught up and passed him physically.

Make no mistake, I still see him as a solid college prospect. But no, he isn't a must have or a "can't miss."

I'm sure he'll put up very good numbers. The problem is, which is the biggest issue is that he maxed out physically a couple of years ago. I like everyone else saw the videos from a few years ago where he looked amazing. But at that time he was just so much physically better than everyone else. As he got older he stopped growing and other kids kept going, and now they have caught up and passed him physically.

Make no mistake, I still see him as a solid college prospect. But no, he isn't a must have or a "can't miss."

Numbers are nice I’m talking about he will look. Kids been working this summer. We will see

Advertisement
Is he even that good or living off CIS middle school hype?
He is the real deal he just went to a low level school at miami Jackson. He was taking reps away from james cook(dalvins bro) when dalvin was a senior and Daniel's was a freshman. He's back at central now. Kid is gonna be a top rb in the nation

Advertisement
Did someone just say Amari Ferrari is not as good as the site wants him to be?

WOW! I've read it all now BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
He really isnt. He was a great youth player but due to injuries and other factors he hasnt been all that lately. Could for sure come back but as of right now he is just a CIS legend.

He really isnt. He was a great youth player but due to injuries and other factors he hasnt been all that lately. Could for sure come back but as of right now he is just a CIS legend.
He was a monster at central as a freshman. He "fell off " because he went to Jackson and nobody follows Jackson. Kid is gonna be a junior

Advertisement
He was a monster at central as a freshman. He "fell off " because he went to Jackson and nobody follows Jackson. Kid is gonna be a junior
Yes but even at Jackson he was a lot less shifty and slower than he was as a middle schooler and freshman. That has nothing to do with what school he goes too. Gonna have to see a strong junior year to fall for the hype.

Yes but even at Jackson he was a lot less shifty and slower than he was as a middle schooler and freshman. That has nothing to do with what school he goes too. Gonna have to see a strong junior year to fall for the hype.
Well see I think he's gonna ball at central. He was Jacksons only weapon too gotta remember. They ran him alot

Advertisement
Games Played 6
Offense - RushingTotals
Carriers 44
Rushing Yards 332
Yards Per Carry 7.5
Rushing Yards Per Game 55.3
Rushing Long 99
Rushing TDs 5

Stats from last year. Did he get hurt? Not a lot of carries.

Franklin, Brown, and Daniels. Take 1 RB this yr, and try to land all 3 of those dudes next yr. If we only land two, they both play RB, if we land all 3, Brown plays WR or something.

This is just silly. Best of luck to you.

1) I do not agree with your assessment of Amari Daniels. I think he's a stud.
2) Worse case scenario, he's Joe Yearby (youth megastar, great high school player, average collegiate). Would you not take Joe Yearby as your RB2 in pretty much any year of recruiting? I would.

Advertisement
Back