Amari Carter

I’d love to talk to Banda about why he trusts Carter the most of the Safeties. The things that Banda wants are things Carter struggles with ( wrapping up when tackling, being disciplined) Carter has definitely been better but when Banda said he was the only guy who has cemented being a starter, that was shocking to me.

Advertisement
I agree Carter has played better than Hall. I think the best option might be to move Gurvan Hall to striker. Start Bolden and Frierson at safety with Carter rotating.

Advertisement
Anybody have a link to this?

Is there a rule that kicks in for an automatic suspension after a player gets ejected too many times for targeting?
That's what I was wondering. I figure after so many, they have to.

For me, everyone gets a redshirt this year so move him knowing he can have an extra year to get his body ready and let him play some at a smaller size this year. I just can't watch him do it again and again each game.

Carter looks scared to tackle correctly.. he never extends his arms and drops his shoulders to make a solid hard hitting but legal tackle. He’s only comfortable hitting somebody with his helmet.

Or doing some garbage shoulder to shoulder hit while standing straight up which usually results in the ballcarrier bouncing off the tackle and gaining more yards.

How in the **** is he a captain? Why has this coaching staff been riding him as a starting safety with no debate ever since he got here??.. they moved better safeties in Frierson and Keontra in order to protect Carter at the safety position.

Advertisement
Back