Amari Carter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hall led the team with tackles.. Also the TD that got by Frierson was Carter's fault, he was out of position. Other than that I thought he played solid

If Hall led the team in tackles that’s a surprise... he didn’t look physical at the point of attack and kind of looked timid at times when he needed to wrap up and make a solid tackle. I’m going to chalk it up as nerves for a first time starter but definitely was expecting him to show a lot more than he did.

On Amari carter int, Hall got lost in coverage for sure though.

Idk what hall thought he was doing this play.

Hall led the team with tackles.. Also the TD that got by Frierson was Carter's fault, he was out of position. Other than that I thought he played solid
carter had no business playing deep. Hall needs to be playing deep at all times

Advertisement
Big facts..when I saw Amari at the free I was worried..it may not get exposed much but I’d rather Amari rotate across instead of hall and Amari switching spots off a motion

Big facts..when I saw Amari at the free I was worried..it may not get exposed much but I’d rather Amari rotate across instead of hall and Amari switching spots off a motion
We play an airraid team next I think.. Our Dline needs to step up the pass rush too

Advertisement
Not sure Carter has the top end speed to be a Miami safety, wish they would give G. Frierson a shot at safety, he’s got more speed than Carter ( I think)

Advertisement
On Amari carter int, Hall got lost in coverage for sure though.

Idk what hall thought he was doing this play.

**** these highlights **** me off. So many chances to go up by 2 scores and couldn’t get it done. We convert on any of them and it’s a wrap.

****!

Advertisement
Back