Amari carter pic

No lie, our guys went from looking like future Norm's Restaurant Chef's to Miami Caliber Athletes, immediately, under this new staff. Old staff had ninjas eating a box a pizza a day to get big...now these guys are on that true nutritional/workout plan regimen.

Yep two of the biggest changes from this S&C and the old regime is 1.the workouts are done is phases like "building & bulking", "speed and explosion training" and during the season "maintaining". There is WAYYYY more organization now. 2. Our nutrition/training table program DOES NOT f**k around. Our guys are getting optimal caloric intake at specific times of the day now to obtain maximum performance. Bellamy studied this at the U and when he graduated (and baseball clearly wasn't going to be his meal ticket" he took advantage of a void he saw. Yes it took one of own to upgrade our "muscle milk" after practice program. Bellamy is PASSIONATE about Miami and he designs these meal plans with intensive care and dedication. Our suppliment "game" has also improved. Fielder realizes that this field is EVER EVOLVING, and he host clinics and is always trying to stay ahead when it comes to information about S&C and performance. Me and a number of other posters used to get clowns for complaining about how the times had passed swasey and we ALWAYS ALWAYS got hit with the "the players love him and come back" argument. It's like God answered my prayers when he sent Brother Mark lol.

Sorry for the rant , it's just this is what I study and what my career is based off so you combine my canes with S&C and I gotta whole speech laid out lol.
Love this post.

Advertisement
No lie, our guys went from looking like future Norm's Restaurant Chef's to Miami Caliber Athletes, immediately, under this new staff. Old staff had ninjas eating a box a pizza a day to get big...now these guys are on that true nutritional/workout plan regimen.

Yep two of the biggest changes from this S&C and the old regime is 1.the workouts are done is phases like "building & bulking", "speed and explosion training" and during the season "maintaining". There is WAYYYY more organization now. 2. Our nutrition/training table program DOES NOT f**k around. Our guys are getting optimal caloric intake at specific times of the day now to obtain maximum performance. Bellamy studied this at the U and when he graduated (and baseball clearly wasn't going to be his meal ticket" he took advantage of a void he saw. Yes it took one of own to upgrade our "muscle milk" after practice program. Bellamy is PASSIONATE about Miami and he designs these meal plans with intensive care and dedication. Our suppliment "game" has also improved. Fielder realizes that this field is EVER EVOLVING, and he host clinics and is always trying to stay ahead when it comes to information about S&C and performance. Me and a number of other posters used to get clowns for complaining about how the times had passed swasey and we ALWAYS ALWAYS got hit with the "the players love him and come back" argument. It's like God answered my prayers when he sent Brother Mark lol.

Sorry for the rant , it's just this is what I study and what my career is based off so you combine my canes with S&C and I gotta whole speech laid out lol.

Swasey was defended by a certain segment for all the wrong reasons and lets just leave it at that...

Swasey was defended by a certain segment for all the wrong reasons and lets just leave it at that...

Slick and underhanded... just like a certain segment.

Advertisement

Slick and underhanded... just like a certain segment.

Who is this slick and underhanded "certain segment"?

That's ok. I never have paid much attention to those details, just the results and those sucked. Under Randy we still had some speed but nobody hit worth a crap. Under Al we got slow and fat and still nobody, except DP, hit worth a crap. Guy look good now. Any insight as to if it will improve speed and getting bodies to the ground without an extra 3 yards?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back