Amari Carter on Diaz

Idiot fans again... Many is in the film room creating a gameplan against UVA. He's not calling the game; he's not coaching the defense. His impact will be the scheme we run against UVA. I'd expect more base 4-3 and M2M. And a lot less Patchan.
Lmao. So why wouldn't he do that 3 games ago? Just making excuses for him

Advertisement
Its the same defense you morons. The change was that Diaz was mostly focused on the offense so far this year. Now he is over on the defensive side and meetings more. Its been explained 100 times but people cant seem to get it

Stop with the logic. No one want to hear that. Everyone prefers to **** on everything, all day every day.

99-73 since LSU Peach Bowl, 7-6 last year, one Coastal title in 15 tries, never won the ACC—and fifth head coach in 14 years. Shame on Manny for not fixing it all by game five.

Who has time to make sense. C'mon now, got to get back to raising funds for a banner and fine-tuning the messaging.

Stop with the logic. No one want to hear that. Everyone prefers to **** on everything, all day every day.

99-73 since LSU Peach Bowl, 7-6 last year, one Coastal title in 15 tries, never won the ACC—and fifth head coach in 14 years. Shame on Manny for not fixing it all by game five.

Who has time to make sense. C'mon now, got to get back to raising funds for a banner and fine-tuning the messaging.

Not going to bash you. I could but wont. So answer this.

In what area do you see improvement that would lead you to believe manny will turn things around? Even 3 years from now.

Although in seeing him respond, he's being very diplomatic and saying the "right things" about Baker. Baker is still the guy, Manny doesn't do much yada yada...stay on message. @Cuban-Cane is right, it's the same car they're riding in but Baker doesn't know how to drive it so Manny is back in. Maybe these boys just don't respect Baker after coming off a Manny led defense "dad" had to come back in and whip the boys into shape
See, the engine's running, but, there's nobody behind the wheel.

Advertisement
Oh NO!!

Then this will be the 1st game he's actually fully participating in this year.

Are we sure he's fully awake now and can actively participate ALL game long?

He hasn't done it as HC yet

hes a ****** HC right now but I do trust him on D (if he is taking over the gameday controls). blake can help the water boys

Look, Mr. Diaz, nobody is blaming all the ills of the world on your son. I'm sure he's doing his best. But what was he doing spending time with the offense? How could he think it was a good idea to give Baker and the rest of his former GAs full autonomy?

In what area do you see improvement that would lead you to believe manny will turn things around? Even 3 years from now.

while he blows now, it is plausible that he can improve this thing (whether its by replacing his entire staff around him or just by, you know, learning as he goes). this is a first time HC and he will likely improve or at least gain more knowledge as he gains experience. it isnt like **** be an inexperienced coach the rest of his career. he may not improve to the point that we need him to in order to win titles, but **** be better than he is now. how much better is the question, but hard to judge an entire career off five games.

Advertisement

the only person impressed with his sarcastic bull**** is himself. ....

but you asked the key question about this whole mess of a program.
the obvious answer is we DO NOT see improvement over 5 games on either side of the ball in areas that seriously have to be improved.

Idiot fans again... Many is in the film room creating a gameplan against UVA. He's not calling the game; he's not coaching the defense. His impact will be the scheme we run against UVA. I'd expect more base 4-3 and M2M. And a lot less Patchan.
The 4-3 is gone

Advertisement
Guess y'all wanted him to
What the **** do you expect him to say?

They expected to hear what defensive personnel changes there would from Manny. They wanted to hear what coverages we would be in. They wanted to know how many snaps each player was getting. They wanted to know the overall gameplan for the game of course. Oh and they also expected Amari to say that Baker is an idiot. All those things are logical to expect from a player doing an interview before a game right?

Until we actually win vs a P5 team( on a consistent basis)...yawn @ all this hoopla. Manny has an undefeated record of "swagger" talking like a winner but as an actual coach, he is losing so far and is showing signs of past corches. the TNM, rings, and wannabe swagger shtick are all no different from the Al Golden Tie shtick. Fact is that we are fugged gentleman and ladies.

Richt had us well and actually respected again until his dementia kicked in. Then the Miami admin did what they do best...set us up for the okie doke.

Strap in and have enough drinks...or toke some bud.

Advertisement

Pretty sure manny said he wasn't doing this. That he was going to be having direct interaction with players to make sure they were doing their jobs.

Advertisement
Back