Amari Carter on Diaz

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's there to add? Cover the man you're supposed to cover and call the game more intelligently (which is not something "added" during the week). You thought Manny was going to change the defense in a week? Where I expect Manny to help out is regarding gameday planning and execution.

Advertisement
What's there to add? Cover the man you're supposed to cover and call the game more intelligently (which is not something "added" during the week). You thought Manny was going to change the defense in a week? Where I expect Manny to help out is regarding gameday planning and execution.

This is true I wasn't expecting him to completely take over but Manny made it seem like in his interview the impact would be on a player level not a gameday planning level. Would have been nice to hear something other than manny has done nothing since focusing more on defense.

Although in seeing him respond, he's being very diplomatic and saying the "right things" about Baker. Baker is still the guy, Manny doesn't do much yada yada...stay on message. @Cuban-Cane is right, it's the same car they're riding in but Baker doesn't know how to drive it so Manny is back in. Maybe these boys just don't respect Baker after coming off a Manny led defense "dad" had to come back in and whip the boys into shape

Its the same defense you morons. The change was that Diaz was mostly focused on the offense so far this year. Now he is over on the defensive side and meetings more. Its been explained 100 times but people cant seem to get it

Right...same defense. Changes will likely be in the game plan and play calling.

Advertisement
Interviewer today-“ have you decided who will be calling plays”

manny Diaz- “that’s not something that we have talked about publicly”

esto! Manny is being a politician, allowing Baker to save face while swooping in and relieving him of his duties (that's my take) I think Baker gets training wheels the rest of the season and either figures it out or is done after the last game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back