Amari Carter getting trucked

Advertisement
I don’t remember ever seeing a player mail it in like he did. Pluck him. Glad he got trucked like he did.
He was more worried about staying in the game on senior day and not getting tossed out, the ejections finally took their toll on em!

But wait he is a Captain
1607866659292.png

Advertisement
That’s what he gets for trying to take every players head off instead of wrap up tacking

He’s legit the worst safety I’ve ever seen. Worse than AJ Highsmith, Kacy Rodgers and Robert Knowles

Wow just writing those names down as starting safeties at the University of Miami makes me depressed with how far we’ve fallen

Advertisement
You're glad that a Cane got trucked on national Tv. Interesting
If you watched, you’d know he got trucked because he wasn’t even trying. He mailed in that play with zero effort so yes, ***** him . I’ve never seen a canes player so blatantly give zero phucks and not even try. Quit he did

Biggest win this offseason will be convincing the senior class to not take their extra year of eligibility (besides Mike Harley)

After that it’s recruiting King, Phillips, Brevin, and Bolden to stay (in that order)

Last, it’s find a ***cing MLB that can halfway replicate Shaq

Advertisement
Almost was horrible playing deep middle S.

Carter is poorly coached.
Ain't no poorly coached, Carter has no business being out there...at least at Safety He doesn't.

It was His fault that we gave up that 90 something yard pass, He was supposed to help Ivey over the top, instead He was peeking into the backfield.

Kid has absolutely no football instincts.

Advertisement
Back