2025 Amaree Williams 4* DE/Edge from PB Benjamin

Advertisement
****. I can't keep up!

We're now shifting focus to 4 star 2025 kids that we think should be 5 star kids? I'm still focused on no star 2024 kids that we're hoping get that big jump to 3 stars!
Wrong, 247 already watch 20 hours of film in 1 day and put the 85.9 rating on em. Like i said they would, 3 stars

Advertisement
This kid is a stud athlete. Kirby is really high on him. Benjamin plays a crazy schedule next year will be fun to see how he plays. Next step for him is to put some more weight on

@JD4 , you mentioned in the Adam Balogoun-Ali thread that UGA is recruiting him heavily. But the coach is also a Canes fan. Who are his current favorite schools?

@JD4 , you mentioned in the Adam Balogoun-Ali thread that UGA is recruiting him heavily. But the coach is also a Canes fan. Who are his current favorite schools?
To clarify, the coordinator who you shared the tweet of grew up a Canes fan, and another coach there played for Mario and Mirabal at FIU and loved them, but the HC is a Gator alumn and they have recent former player ties to FSU.

I think Amaree will do what he and his family feel is best and I hope that place is Miami. Mario and his staff are as good as it gets when it comes to landing key talent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How are these kids affording all those visits the **** :pgdead:
I mean...

1695300677982.png

Advertisement
Back