frostycane
Junior
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2012
- Messages
- 3,145
I just feel like our soft zone coverage is going to become a problem. We just played a team that hid not shown the ability to functionally move the ball in the air, and their trio of mediocre QBs completed an astoundingly high rate of passes.
So, while we continue to mix and match highly rated OL prospects, I can’t help but be more concerned about our unwillingness to challenge opposing WR/QB. We just handed them a handful of first downs. If we do things like this vs Clemson and they are easily able to sustain drives it’s going to be a tough night at their place. Their fans are gonna show up! The stadium will be rocking and we can’t just continually give them momentum after every score..
Am I the only one thinking this? Or am I just over thinking it?
So, while we continue to mix and match highly rated OL prospects, I can’t help but be more concerned about our unwillingness to challenge opposing WR/QB. We just handed them a handful of first downs. If we do things like this vs Clemson and they are easily able to sustain drives it’s going to be a tough night at their place. Their fans are gonna show up! The stadium will be rocking and we can’t just continually give them momentum after every score..
Am I the only one thinking this? Or am I just over thinking it?