Am I the only one that thinks Kaaya looks like Sideshow Bob?

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
19,983
[video=youtube;6ojJMykrVNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ojJMykrVNE[/video]



2F02_27.webp
 
LOL. Sideshow Brad.

When you got a long head like that the Kid N Play high top fade isn't the best look for you.
 
Sideshow Bob is considerably smarter and more cunning. Kaaya has the personality of a chalk board eraser.
 
Great thread. How many pages can we get criticizing our qbs looks, intelligence and personality(as if you know him like that)??
 
Kaaya against FAU's defense last week:

[video=youtube;aRq1Ksh-32g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRq1Ksh-32g[/video]
 
It's about time we draw a line in the sand when it comes to Kaaya. If I had to bet money on whether or not he'll emerge as an elite QB this year, I'd be hard pressed to wager anything significant. In fact, I don't expect anything more than 20 TDs from him. Look I'm sorry I just don't see it.
 
It's about time we draw a line in the sand when it comes to Kaaya. If I had to bet money on whether or not he'll emerge as an elite QB this year, I'd be hard pressed to wager anything significant. In fact, I don't expect anything more than 20 TDs from him. Look I'm sorry I just don't see it.

20 or more TD's and you delete your account.
 
It's about time we draw a line in the sand when it comes to Kaaya. If I had to bet money on whether or not he'll emerge as an elite QB this year, I'd be hard pressed to wager anything significant. In fact, I don't expect anything more than 20 TDs from him. Look I'm sorry I just don't see it.

He doesn't play with enough fire, bro.
 
Back
Top