Always Overrated

kryptonite

AARP
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/which-college-football-teams-are-always-overrated-in-august/

"Which college football teams are always overrated in August"

The bad news is that Miami is on the list. The good news is that they're behind fsu, uf, nd,osu.

My personal favorite part of the article...

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 3.54.33 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think their offense is going to average or below average. They just expect Cam Akers to come right in & insta-replace Cook. I don't see that happening. O-line meh. Receivers meh. I just don't see it honestly.

I think their offense is going to average or below average. They just expect Cam Akers to come right in & insta-replace Cook. I don't see that happening. O-line meh. Receivers meh. I just don't see it honestly.

Not only that but I feel like they are thinking the Frenchman is some kind of elite quarterback. He's a nice player but he's not elite. Oh yea and TE meh.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/which-college-football-teams-are-always-overrated-in-august/

"Which college football teams are always overrated in August"

The bad news is that Miami is on the list. The good news is that they're behind fsu, uf, nd,osu.

My personal favorite part of the article...

View attachment 49045

Think about this...

20 years of F$U results, and they exceeded expectations FOUR times. One was, you know, ACTUALLY WINNING THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

One time they out-performed by 2 spots. Another time by 3 spots.

Sad.

Advertisement
I think FSU fans took Cook for granted they’ve lived off of big plays from both Winston and Cook, now both are gone and I think they get a dose of reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a lot of highly rated players but most are underachievers. Cook bailed them out so many times the last few years, he won't be easily replaced. I honestly don't see the hype for this year.

Someone said it the other day and it's so true. You people on this board have a real obsession with fsu. Stfu about them already until it's week 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's right. We need all our focus on Bethune. Anyone know a player on their team to talk about?

Office-Jim-laughing1_zps4b63d009.gif~c200

I thought it would be funny to look up their "star" and post some stats, but I couldn't find anything. Like not anything at all. How many yards did they pass for last year? Who knows. Who's the starting RB? Couldn't tell ya.

Take a look at this...

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 11.58.06 AM.jpg

Not sure why there are only two guys listed on the roster, that seems kinda weird. Speaking of weird, neither of those guys plays for Bethune. Click on the links and it says one plays for Boise and one for App.

This is actually making me sad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back