Always one step ahead of Manny

Smh Manny stupid af. I would have brought this dude on campus first day he hit the transfer Portal. Some dummy on here keep saying he a tight end you crazy.

Attachments

• A4708357-42B0-4A77-95F4-1B2ECF2DCD5D.png
    A4708357-42B0-4A77-95F4-1B2ECF2DCD5D.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 458
Advertisement
Advertisement
It really is over now. There was always hope with this program that one day if the right things fall into place we will be back. That simply isn't the case any longer with this joke of a coaching staff and joke of athletic department and university. It's over.

We can't compete with Florida for a kid straight up. We had a one year advantage with the portal. Those days are gone. These kids see Miami and Manny for what they are: a mediocre program and coRch.

Yep, if we could drop bags competitively, it would help, but without that and satisfactory coaching to develop? Nada.

I don't think this program will ever be too far gone from saving, but I do think these staffs that get hired on the cheap/whim are not as dumb as people make them out to be. I think just they don't care about the stuff a typical former U player or typical fan would care about.

They only care about The U from the standpoint of what the platform brings them to their own ambition, hence the overall perceived failure in their local community outreach, coach and recruiting pipeline efforts. All that stems from them wanting to be bigger than the program. They would rather lose their way than adopt what works which often times flies in contrast. Combine that with a BOT that doesn't want the football coach/program to be too powerful on campus, and you get what you get.

Advertisement
It really is over now. There was always hope with this program that one day if the right things fall into place we will be back. That simply isn't the case any longer with this joke of a coaching staff and joke of athletic department and university. It's over.

A competent AD who cares about winning and a competent HC who brings in a competent staff would have us winning the coastal in season 1 and competing for a playoff spot by season 3.

A competent AD who cares about winning and a competent HC who brings in a competent staff would have us winning the coastal in season 1 and competing for a playoff spot by season 3.
My point is: That likely will never happen in our lifetime. So it's over

Manny has nothing to sell this off season. Last year was hope and change. He put what he was on tape.

Advertisement
The U brand is tarnished, we can't compete with the big boy crooting. Wish in one hand and reality in the other... even with bags.

Does OP know for sure we haven’t reached out? Has this kid ever shown interest in us?

Also, if by some long shot of a chance, Manny is actually looking to bring in a new OC, it would make sense to wait until that happens before bringing in any offensive transfer possibilities.

Advertisement
The game isn't played in a sandbox. Guy could've been contacted and told us to kick rocks. Nobody but the young man and some coaches know what or what didn't happen.

The game isn't played in a sandbox. Guy could've been contacted and told us to kick rocks. Nobody but the young man and some coaches know what it what didn't happen.

The topic of this thread and it’s title are incredibly stupid.

Somebody is waking up, lol, as long as any remnnants of the castration queen in troll shalala still exist in the athletic dept, this football team will almost never see UM style football again. They just want what they have now, a bunch of nice guys on the team and when the term "hold each other accountable" and "player led" talk is thrown around, coach diaz doesnt have a clue of what that means, but coach richt did, lol. Trust me, if a teammate would've swung on jt4, jw15 or any of transfer threatners or the crybabies on the team, coach richt would've sided with the hand throwers, cause that's what real "hold each other acccountable" and "player led" meant in the dominant years.

We got to many players on this team running around safe and playing safe, i'd be damyum if i came to UM and im working hard and we losing and ****'s smiling and joking round me, that **** not happening, i NEVER got good at losing, and NEVER will. When you hear all this "we have to forget about last week and move on to next week" talk, you know why, because that's for loser's, both players and coaches need to remember every loss, that kinder, gentlier approach is comical, you still racking up loses whether you want to try and pretend you forgot about the loss the week prior or not, ****'s know when they loser's just like they know when they're winning, that's another example of **** that needs to be changed round here. When you remember the loses more than your victories, that's how you know who has that championship mindset. Everybody dont have it, which is why these guys dont have a clue about what irvin is ttying to tell t g em, the funny thing is, i said tge dolphins need to draft this guy, although i knew they wasnt because they're not smar, so of course those morons picked tannehil one spot before him:

Advertisement
Back