Alvin Puefua 2024 DT as a Miami Recuit

Advertisement
This Puefua and West HS from Utah is playing some crazy competition from both the East coast and West Coast..

This was against St Francis Academy from Maryland (they are the IMG of the northeast). He plays high, but despite losing leverage against P5 oline recruits, Puefua(#95) is still able to anchor and hold his grown (which is nutts) . We need this young man in our 2024 class.

Go Canes

St.Frances has not won a game yet this year. Brutal schedule and not enough offense.

When watch 2024 DT Alvin Puefua's highlight keep in mind he is legit 6'5" 330lbs and look at the size of the high school linemen he is playing against. **** those are all some big ole boi's good lord. We need some size and strength like this to add depth to UM'S interior dline.

Go Canes

Advertisement
When watch 2024 DT Alvin Puefua's highlight keep in mind he is legit 6'5" 330lbs and look at the size of the high school linemen he is playing against. **** those are all some big ole boi's good lord. We need some size and strength like this to add depth to UM'S interior dline.

Go Canes

Polynesian DT and Big Joe?

awkward office space GIF

Last edited:

Go Canes

This is the NT / 1T we need

Idk how big Joe ain’t found us one of those yet! These Poly DTs are everywhere on the west coast! They’re just churning them out. Every team out west has at least one. ****, every Juco team out west got one.
Playing Stanford and Cal should help with playing in/near home state now a bit

Advertisement
Yooo those Poly linemen are just next huge and athletic out west. This was UTah HS state 5A quarterfinals West HS vs Alta about 2 weeks ago. Coach Salave'a had over a dozen West HS players visit Miami in the spring. If Coach Salave'a can deliver us just 3 of the best OL/DL from this game alone I am Gucci. Puefua is #95 in black.

Just for kicks fast forward to the 23 min mark, lmao!

Go Canes

Yooo those Poly linemen are just next huge and athletic out west. This was UTah HS state 5A quarterfinals West HS vs Alta about 2 weeks ago. Coach Salave'a had over a dozen West HS players visit Miami in the spring. If Coach Salave'a can deliver us just 3 of the best OL/DL from this game alone I am Gucci. Puefua is #95 in black.

Go Canes

Lol

Go Canes

I'd be happy with just one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back