Alum and Spring game. What Happened?

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Just a few short years ago it was proudly announced that there were over 250 Canes football Alum and potential recruits at the spring game.

Didn't hear anything at all about it this year except for a couple of courtesy sideline shots. Any idea what the numbers looked like this year?

We should do an alumni flag football game every year before the spring game. It would fill the stadium up.

Edit: **** it do an alumni flag football game before every game.

Advertisement
You think our alum have seen through this pair of pretenders, and didn't answer their phones? I mean, it's not like a few have already called them out already quite publicly.

It could have something to do with the NCAA sanctions. I remember when the news about sanctions started to break, there was some talk about former players not being able to be on campus.

nah that week of golden being silent while he flirted with penn state rubbed alums the wrong way

bunch calling him AL FOLDEN

It could have something to do with the NCAA sanctions. I remember when the news about sanctions started to break, there was some talk about former players not being able to be on campus.

Guys like Alonzo Highsmith have complained about not being allowed on the sidelines when they see other school's famous alumni on the sideline.

Advertisement
Are alum is terrible

That's why for the longest time they were always on campus working out during the offseason? The grammar issues aside, your statement is inaccurate in that you're blaming the alum rather than thinking that maybe they have a legitimate reason to be annoyed and put out with the current staff and administration.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Didn't Donna band the alum from sideline as part of her kiss up self imposed sanctions? Not sure that was lifted yet, but I remember it happened.

Are alum is terrible

That's why for the longest time they were always on campus working out during the offseason? The grammar issues aside, your statement is inaccurate that you're blaming the alum rather than thinking that maybe they have a legitimate reason to be annoyed and put out with the current staff and administration.

Football alum still work out on campus in the offseason.

Advertisement
Are alum is terrible

That's why for the longest time they were always on campus working out during the offseason? The grammar issues aside, your statement is inaccurate that you're blaming the alum rather than thinking that maybe they have a legitimate reason to be annoyed and put out with the current staff and administration.

Football alum still work out on campus in the offseason.

I know. Jimmy Graham was just on campus for like a week. My point is that they work out just as often but you don't hear about it as much in the media.

347.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back