ALRIGHT WHO DID THIS?!

Advertisement
King_Kong_Bundy.5.jpg

1st post: check
Joined Sept. 2014: check
Throws an insult: check
Insinuates a loss: check
Ties Cocaine with the Miami Hurricanes: check

Sure has all the looks of a Nebraska fan, but heck what do I know. And no we don't need a thread for every person that makes a video trash talking as if they play on Saturdays or had in hand in our dominance back in the day, it's getting old.

Not angry or anything, just concerned over how the 'head' is attached to that massive flubber stump??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDy1GgRp40I

Also do any of you have direct connections to some good Cuban cocaine just in case we lose it can be our little secret

Wow....how f-n sad.

This **** gets more and more depressing each week. Our self-glorified "fan" selfie videos might have surpassed EASILY the putrid on the field product.

UM

Advertisement

Sure has all the looks of a Nebraska fan, but heck what do I know. And no we don't need a thread for every person that makes a video trash talking as if they play on Saturdays or had in hand in our dominance back in the day, it's getting old.

Look at his other posts. He's a husker.

Add in the "cuban cocaine" "joke" and it's obvious this is a guy who has never stepped foot outside of the midwest.

Add in the "cuban cocaine" "joke" and it's obvious this is a guy who has never stepped foot outside of the midwest.

hey be nice i just hooked up the phone line for internet a few days ago is everyone on here as mean as you :-(((

Advertisement

hey be nice i just hooked up the phone line for internet a few days ago is everyone on here as mean as you :-(((

How's Columbus this time of year?

How's Columbus this time of year?

I could answer you, but it would be roughly as inaccurate as your username. I haven't lived in Columbus since 2011 and currently live in Atlanta.

Actually hoping to make it down for the game next year if it all works out. I'm not too good at traditional smack talk so I like to occasionally play the role of self-deprecating caricature nebraska fan. I'm just not committed enough to stay in character.

P.S. good luck every game except tomorrow and what I really mean by that is eat a big bag of **** turdface HA BOOM ROASTED :rickflair2:

Advertisement

He smokes out of corn cob pipe, not sure what they put in in out there.

Advertisement
Back