Alright! Time to move on! 2014-2015 Year of the Canes!

Dante llehctim

Recruit
To all my true cane fans lets focus on the positivity moving forward. All you haters and female complainers go get a new squad period until we win or whatever your waiting for. Great class a lot of promise to go with the talent we already have. Duke for Heisman- Denzel first team all American, Tracy ACC first team- Chad Thomas, Moten, Whyche, Smith, Harris, Jenkins, Owens will improve the defense. Dnorfio and Golden will adjust to the personnel to put a better product out there. Yearby, and all the recievers in this class will develop and provide depth for Coley, Waters, Scott, Lewis,Walford, Doboard etc. We will start strong and finish strong the next coming year. Next year recruiting class will be a top 5 or 10 class. We will play in the ACC Championship next year. All haters and doubters get lost in another thread!

Advertisement
To all my true cane fans lets focus on the positivity moving forward. All you haters and female complainers go get a new squad period until we win or whatever your waiting for. Great class a lot of promise to go with the talent we already have. Duke for Heisman- Denzel first team all American, Tracy ACC first team- Chad Thomas, Moten, Whyche, Smith, Harris, Jenkins, Owens will improve the defense. Dnorfio and Golden will adjust to the personnel to put a better product out there. Yearby, and all the recievers in this class will develop and provide depth for Coley, Waters, Scott, Lewis,Walford, Doboard etc. We will start strong and finish strong the next coming year. Next year recruiting class will be a top 5 or 10 class. We will play in the ACC Championship next year. All haters and doubters get lost in another thread!

negged

"Haters" - strike 1

"female complainers" - strike 2

does not know where the "ENTER" key is - go back to the dugout

**** - i missed the "next year" comment as well. the trifecta plus one.

Advertisement
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. Will try to neg later

Are you completely stoned?

Lay off the eight-bals.

Yes I believe! But I am being realistic as well. If you don't argue why try to argue with someone, go to another thread. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back