Alonzo Highsmith with Jack Arute and Gino

I mean the entire nation can see that we need a new head coach. wtf is wrong with the admin?

Advertisement
Donna is gone. We need a Cane coach to bring this back. We need the ghosts of the past riding the sidelines. Randy was the wrong Cane to do it. We can only THE U, anything less and we are nothing. Butch might not be the best coach in country, but I really think he is the only one who can do this. He connects the past with the now and is instant recruiting buzz. The BOT needs to understand that the ACC will eventually toss them out if something is not done. We bring nothing to conference as it is. Duke, UNC, WF and GT are all better schools than Miami. Duke and UNC are Bball monsters. We need to be the football monster to earn our check. Somebody please tell them that Harvard does not play D1 football.
Won't toss us out cause the rest if the teams need easy wins. + there's always basketball. Yuk yuk.

Cook doesn't need to practice to beat UM? LOL Jumbo would never have said that. Talk about bulletin board material. Clown show.

After this loss (and even if he doesn't get fired the day after the game) the season snaps in half and sinks like the Titanic.

Wait. Wait. Wait a minute. That's not how Alfraud will spin it. It's a non division game. So technically they are still in the hunt for the coastal. He's already got that excuse up his sleeve and I'm sure that's happened in his tenure here already.

The problem with "******** coaching and become leaders themselves" is that Alf is teaching these kids that those kinds of shenanigans will cause you to get benched (see Luther and countless others) and that you can't rise up. Maddening.

Luther was suspended for rising up and making a play. His father called the radio station ****ed off and many of you attacked Luther's father for it. The play was against Boston College in 2012. Luther shot a gap and caused a fumble and was suspended the next week. Miami was losing at the time.

Advertisement
The problem with "******** coaching and become leaders themselves" is that Alf is teaching these kids that those kinds of shenanigans will cause you to get benched (see Luther and countless others) and that you can't rise up. Maddening.

Luther was suspended for rising up and making a play. His father called the radio station ****ed off and many of you attacked Luther's father for it. The play was against Boston College in 2012. Luther shot a gap and caused a fumble and was suspended the next week. Miami was losing at the time.
I remember precisely. He was a me guy, was supposed to Patty cake the OL. He said f it am blowing this **** up........benched.

Thats why its so short sighted when these former players are talking about ***** coaching. You imagine them audible out of a dorito prevent hahaha. The whole defense would be benched for walk on coal shovelers. Plus they dont have it. Al Neutered them , they look to the sidelines while teams are snapping the ball. Dumb **** man

Donna is gone. We need a Cane coach to bring this back. We need the ghosts of the past riding the sidelines. Randy was the wrong Cane to do it. We can only THE U, anything less and we are nothing. Butch might not be the best coach in country, but I really think he is the only one who can do this. He connects the past with the now and is instant recruiting buzz. The BOT needs to understand that the ACC will eventually toss them out if something is not done. We bring nothing to conference as it is. Duke, UNC, WF and GT are all better schools than Miami. Duke and UNC are Bball monsters. We need to be the football monster to earn our check. Somebody please tell them that Harvard does not play D1 football.
Won't toss us out cause the rest if the teams need easy wins. + there's always basketball. Yuk yuk.

Everything is about TV contracts. ACC will eventually see the difference $$$$ with a completely failed U football program.

Once th eunuch is fired Highsmith needs to be the next AD. He is a brilliant man and actually understands this program.

FANTASY POST: Jimmy Johnson has said on several occasions the Canes are his team. Now wouldn't it be nice if he got
so disgusted and decided to come back and bring the Canes out of their muck and mire. OK, a fantasy, but so is the one
yakking about Butch - not going to happen because he still has a cloud over his head from the UNC business. So what
else to I have to do in the time before Dalvin Cook runs us into oblvion Sat. night.

Advertisement
i think its coaching number one but al cant recruit a roster that imused to watching, most teams would kill for our players but miami should be top three every year imo. if ur ranked 12,15,20,23 u failed as a coach here. fsu should never be ahead of us in recruiting, if butch were here man good lord he would have a mean *** roster.
Funny that you would say that because Butch was known for not having highest rated classes but finding the diamonds in the rough

i think its coaching number one but al cant recruit a roster that imused to watching, most teams would kill for our players but miami should be top three every year imo. if ur ranked 12,15,20,23 u failed as a coach here. fsu should never be ahead of us in recruiting, if butch were here man good lord he would have a mean *** roster.
Funny that you would say that because Butch was known for not having highest rated classes but finding the diamonds in the rough

Butch Davis is known for both finding diamonds in the rough and for signing some of the top recruits across the nation. When he first got the HC gig at UM he had to find diamonds in the rough because of all the scholarship restrictions.

Look at his 1999 class. Top rated athletes from all over the nation with some diamonds sprinkled in. He stocked that **** roster like it's never been done before!!!!

Hurricanes Add D.J. Williams To Football Recruiting Class - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Jack brought up the former players holding current players to standards stuff and Zo agreed a little. He also said that if they didn't play like animals that they'd hear it once they got to the sidelines and the practice would be a ***** if they didn't get it done. Just make plays.

Most interesting was how silent Gino was through the Zo segment. He just let him talk. Didn't chime in hardly at all.

Gino was smart in keeping quiet.

Zo would have power bombed his candy *** If he would have tried to defend Fraulden. He cares for his own well being too much to go there.

You Butch diehards are resilient i'll give ya that. 0.0% he ever coaches here in any form at all. And other than 1 or 2 year boost for recruiting on reputation alone, i wouldnt want him. Guy is so far distanced from the game. He would be a temperary bandaid situation. Not what we need. If you talk to anybody whose close to him they will tell you the same thing.

Advertisement
You Butch diehards are resilient i'll give ya that. 0.0% he ever coaches here in any form at all. And other than 1 or 2 year boost for recruiting on reputation alone, i wouldnt want him. Guy is so far distanced from the game. He would be a temperary bandaid situation. Not what we need. If you talk to anybody whose close to him they will tell you the same thing.

I talked to his son and he said the exact opposite. You're a moran.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Well, I guess we can all just cross Butch off our lists and stop wasting time thinking about it. Thanks for the heads up man.

Dunce-cap_BW.jpg

Advertisement

I talked to his son and he said the exact opposite. You're a moran.

View attachment 32424

This^^^^

LOL.

Advertisement
Back