Alonzo Highsmith Says STOP

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Calling for Golden's head not going to do any good at this point & team doesn't need distractions right now.

Advertisement
What does he suggest doing? Wearing a tie shirt to the games and watching them give up 500 yards to Cincinnati?

While it does make sense and I hate being negative bc it does hurt the players it is something that needs to be done. Fans, media, ex-players, and donors have to be heard or the admin can sit back and think it's not that big of a deal.

Advertisement
I don't think we are naive enough to think that the school will sh1tcan Grohlden now. What we're doing is building momentum so that by the end of the year, the BoT HAS to can him.

Advertisement
Alonzo like coming down here and plucking under developed talent at a bargain price so he is all for keeping El Foldo in place for a little while longer. You have to follow the paper.

Alonzo need to shut it. He was gushing over Golden and dumping on Randy. It's hard to admit he is wrong. I didn't hear him calling for rationale on Randy. Smh

And as if the distractions can. A mean they can't be any worse than they are. They are not beating anyone.

Last edited:
I just think Alonzo knows how bad things can get down here and how riled up this fan base is right now. Just trying to calm the natives. He knows Al isnt getting canned before the end of the year so why cause all the commotion and distract the kids...Not saying I agree with him..But I understand where he is coming from.

Advertisement
Then I say STOP to Highsmith.

Anyone not calling for Golden's head doesn't care about the long term prospects of this program. He needs to go as soon as possible, at whatever costs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I bet they never ever look at the emails! Lol now find their yahoo emails and we are in business.

Calling for Golden's head not going to do any good at this point & team doesn't need distractions right now.

After watching this team play a few games this year, you can't tell me they don't have distractions currently affecting their play.

Advertisement
Back