Confirmed Alonzo Highsmith (joining Miami staff, 5.25 update)

Advertisement
I thought Manny doesn’t allow former players on the sidelines

Shocking
That’s never been a thing..some players don’t come back but speak up the loudest..and that’s not me saying that but former player(s) who say they had access (pre Covid) and communicate with Present coaches and players now with no problem

That’s never been a thing..some players don’t come back but speak up the loudest..and that’s not me saying that but former player(s) who say they had access (pre Covid) and communicate with Present coaches and players now with no problem
Former players have Zero respect for Manny....I'm friends with a bunch of them...none of them think he's worth a ****....

Advertisement
Reaction GIF by moodman

Former players have Zero respect for Manny....I'm friends with a bunch of them...none of them think he's worth a ****....
They can feel that way about a guy they’ve probably never met lol..and that’s fine..but that’s not all the former players. All I’m saying is the idea that manny has said he doesn’t want former players around his players or the staff is flat out not true..there’s former players who communicate with the kids and coaches..the ones who want to do it..then there’s some who are the loudest and haven’t been around the program in years. And that’s fine too..btw you’d agree the rift between the program and SOME of the former guys started wayyyy before manny.

They can feel that way about a guy they’ve probably never met lol..and that’s fine..but that’s not all the former players. All I’m saying is the idea that manny has said he doesn’t want former players around his players or the staff is flat out not true..there’s former players who communicate with the kids and coaches..the ones who want to do it..then there’s some who are the loudest and haven’t been around the program in years. And that’s fine too..btw you’d agree the rift between the program and SOME of the former guys started wayyyy before manny.
No you're wrong....It's fact that Manny isn't receptive to former players...I know this as fact...please stop....And name these players who are the Loudest...but haven't been around in yrs??....

Last edited:
Advertisement
No you're wrong....It's fact that Manny isn't receptive to former players...I know this as fact...please stop....And name these players who are the Loudest...but haven't even around in yrs??....
He has former players on his staff..and like I said bro I know for a fact some former players communicate with this staff and the players and have open communication ..and I’m not saying your wrong. The guys u know probably do feel that way..do you listen to Kelvin Harris pod at all?

He has former players on his staff..and like I said bro I know for a fact some former players communicate with this staff and the players and have open communication ..and I’m not saying your wrong. The guys u know probably do feel that way..do you listen to Kelvin Harris pod at all?
Lol at Kelvin Harris....biggest Diaz Homer there is...and he's my hometown Guy....Give No Fs about what his *** says...The majority of the Former Canes I'm friends with were Great players at UM...alot of AAs...and Pro Bowlers...none of them like Manny...

Lol at Kelvin Harris....biggest Diaz Homer there is...and he's my hometown Guy....Give No Fs about what his *** says...The majority of the Former Canes I'm friends with were Great players at UM...alot of AAs...and Pro Bowlers...none of them like Manny...
Thank you lol..always two sides to a story..but if someone doesn’t agree just label them a “homer”..so here’s a former cane who a multiple natty champ..but just dismiss him because it doesn’t fit the narrative others present to you..do you know Beason and Vilma?

Advertisement

Besides rump and dvd, who else?

Thank you lol..always two sides to a story..but if someone doesn’t agree just label them a “homer”..so here’s a former cane who a multiple natty champ..but just dismiss him because it doesn’t fit the narrative others present to you..do you know Beason and Vilma?
I've known Kelvin since his HS Days at Ft Myers High....His HS Coach was the Legendary Late Sam Sirianni...I'm very close to his daughter who's a HUGE Canes fan....Do I know Beast and Vilma?? Lol....Yeah Man...and have for some time...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Besides rump and dvd, who else?
Yup Those are the 2..they are former players correct? They are college coaches who would be in the coaching field regardless..how many of our former guys are in the coaching industry?

I've known Kelvin since his HS Days at Ft Myers High....His HS Coach was the Legendary Late Sam Siriiani...I'm very close to his daughter who's a HUGE Canes fan....Do I know Beast and Vilma?? Lol....Yeah Man...and have for some time...
Cool man I don’t doubt that..Beason used to have them boy at his crib breaking down **** all the time..the former guys who want to lend knowledge to this generation of player can get access..but it’s a 2 way street. The players have to be receptive and the OGs have to be WILLING..that’s all I’m saying bruh. Some of the OGs probably have feelings about the program and that started before manny..it will be really interesting if we do get Mario what the reaction will be when he loses coastal games he had no business losing

Advertisement
Back