Confirmed Alonzo Highsmith (joining Miami staff, 5.25 update)

Advertisement
Personal attacks
You can't start sht by downvoting for no good reason. The last guy who did that caught a ban for it.

Let it end right here.

742E46B5-33D8-4719-8A65-0CE0F3C8B319.gif

Advertisement
I think Vilma is the one that got Herbie to speak up..VIlma the hidden hero In all this?
I'm going to apply this response to @TheOriginalCane said as well. Rather it was Vilma, Kirk, or even Sabastian, this sounds like a collective effort for major change. Everyone involved deserves a pat of the back. My point was to recognize the moment "I" was put on notice...and that was when Herbie was on my TV that morning blasting the organization. Not to take anything away from Vilma, but I heard Herbie that morning saying the same things we all thought. Vilma is a alum, so he doesn't need an honorary degree.(lol) Dude will always be a UM legend. I mean, I would give props to Ted Cruz if he went on national television and stood up for something I agreed with him on. And he's about a cvck as it gets!

Ferman has benefited the most from the Cristobal Hiring, all his old out of date contact's are now coming in handy 😅.

seem there is a soft spot for him from the old school canes. He's featured on Lamar Thomas' show

Advertisement
Don't be modest. You were a part of the informed group that was saying this six months ago, when know-nothings were fighting us over the lack of media reports and personnel org charts...
☝🏼

Check my interaction with him in this thread around November 8th. Two posts by me. Two specific reactions. December 5th I asked him a specific question re: Zo, which I have mentioned before. (That was also around the time he warned everyone to be patient, amongst another point or two…)

Zo starts Monday…

Let’s go!

@TheOriginalCane @Brooklyndee

To what extent did Mario’s mother’s health play a role in this? Seemed like he was building a good thing in Oregon.

Or was it more that he saw the awful start to the season and either (i) knew manny was gone and wanted the job, or (ii) simply wanted to take over the program and turn it around?

Mario being the initiator is pretty wild.

Advertisement
off topic - but I am buying all miami old / vintage hats to add to my Canes collection. any condition (new, used, beat up)
PM me if you have any or if you know of anyone looking to cash out!

Advertisement
Manny was 100% gone after the the first several games, before FSU. Yet people keep spouting this narrative so they can either suck off 4-14/FSU or Herbie.

I’m not an insider and I never claimed to be nor do I front like that, but I’m around some of the big decision makers from time to time, they were so freaking unhappy after Michigan state I knew that Manny was done then. Here’s a picture from early November, before the FSU game, where I overheard a conversation, with Frank and someone who I know so I won’t mention their name so I blacked him out but it was funny because Frenk kept covering his mouth but I could hear what he was saying

View attachment 187223
Here's my problem with this theory - what was Plan B?

If Cristobal beats Utah, goes to the Playoffs and has a change of heart - what's Plan B?

Everything we're seeing happening now is happening because of Cristobal and his connects. What happens if he says no?

Advertisement
Back