Allen Hurns.

Advertisement
Funny about his profile. Cause I remember him being praised for his blocking and route running. Idk but I think those scouts dropped the ball on this one. Obviously Hurns not a burner, but has good speed. I wouldn't say he was physical, but he had times where he showed it against an opposing defender.

I think they are way off. I'm sorry. And most WRs tend to be narrow framed.

I'll just say this, lot of scouts gonna end up eating crow on that one. Just like they did on the Bengals linebacker Burfict. Watch.

Can't beat when a guy is just a true football player.

Measurables not everything. Many players have shown that. Yeah some guys who have great measurables project better, but this is just not the case. Happens all the time.

Four catches, 74 yards for Hurns. You'd think he's all but locked up a spot on the 53-man at this point.

Funny about his profile. Cause I remember him being praised for his blocking and route running. Idk but I think those scouts dropped the ball on this one. Obviously Hurns not a burner, but has good speed. I wouldn't say he was physical, but he had times where he showed it against an opposing defender.

I think they are way off. I'm sorry. And most WRs tend to be narrow framed.

I'll just say this, lot of scouts gonna end up eating crow on that one. Just like they did on the Bengals linebacker Burfict. Watch.

Can't beat when a guy is just a true football player.

Measurables not everything. Many players have shown that. Yeah some guys who have great measurables project better, but this is just not the case. Happens all the time.

I watched Burfict while he was at ASU. Monster. Out of control sometimes but a monster. Perfect for the league where they can bring you back from the edge of out of control.

Agree on Hurns as well.

Last edited:
Four catches, 74 yards for Hurns. You'd think he's all but locked up a spot on the 53-man at this point.

He was Jacksonville's #1 option in the 2nd preseason game. Save to say he has made the team

Advertisement
Looks like a Miami reunion - Hurns, Linder, O'Donnell, Morris. Storm Johnson, Fisch.

Draft duke next year I'll become a jaguar fan I swear!
363.jpg

Man, we moved back down to FL last year this time to tallahassee.
JAX is favorite team worthy w all these canes.

Hurns should've gone in the middle of the draft IMO. Kid had a very solid end to his career and ran well at the combine.

Advertisement
We do know that fisch is the coach there right? He's probably whispering to draft him and from a business perspective the rest of management is saying he's a diamond in a rough we don't have to pay... Yet. It's a business people

I don't remember any scout to doubt Burfict skills, he was seen as one of the best linebacker in the draft, but his attitude before being drafted was everything you don't want in a player, completely different case than Hurns where they simply don't think he's good enough.

I could see Hurns having a 10+ NFL career, without making much noise but always there with a big plays.

I don't remember any scout to doubt Burfict skills, he was seen as one of the best linebacker in the draft, but his attitude before being drafted was everything you don't want in a player, completely different case than Hurns where they simply don't think he's good enough.

I could see Hurns having a 10+ NFL career, without making much noise but always there with a big plays.

Before the combine yeah. Burfict ran a bad time at the combine and they started questioning if he was too slow, too this, too that. Knew that kid was gonna be a stud since he was at ASU. Didn't surprise me how good he is now in the league one bit. But yet all those teams who passed him and the scouts doubting him.

Hurns is gonna have a good career for sure.

How Hurns did not get drafted is beyond me....great Sr Season, really good combine stats, from WR U....does it all man. Super unselfish. It's like the league has gone to diva mode at the WR position. If you're not a trouble maker or can't stay out of trouble, it seems like teams don't want to draft you...they're not drafting football guys anymore at that position, and Hurns is definitely a football guy.

Advertisement
Many fans on here were scratching their heads as to why Hurns wasn't drafted. Most of us told people the day after the conclusion of the draft that "Hurns would be playing on Sunday while some of these drafted guys will be scrambling to make a practice aquad"...........BOOM!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back