Allen Hurns

Seantrel might have gotten himself smoked out of this draft.

lot of lost money to buy the good sh$t by not holding himself in check at the right time.

plus all those munchies keeping him out of shape and workouts didn't help

I like how it's turning out for Henderson. He never gave a **** while here. Had 100 chances and could of been the next McKinney...

Looks like everyone knows Morris doesn't have it upstairs.

Hurns should be Fcukin drafted already!! Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Seantrel might have gotten himself smoked out of this draft.

lot of lost money to buy the good sh$t by not holding himself in check at the right time.

plus all those munchies keeping him out of shape and workouts didn't help

I like how it's turning out for Henderson. He never gave a **** while here. Had 100 chances and could of been the next McKinney...

Looks like everyone knows Morris doesn't have it upstairs.

Hurns should be Fcukin drafted already!! Ridiculous.

Very difficult to argue with any of this. Hurns is flat out a guy you want to root for.

Saginaw Valley St. WR got drafted. His highlight tape on ESPN was the same as a high school tape smh

^^^Hurns will be in the league and do what he does best. Quietly make plays and improve his team. He may be a UFA but he will make a team somewhere. Would love to see him get drafted in these last 17 draft pics.

Advertisement
Malcolm Lewis response....
Big bra worked so hard this 💩 don't feel right at all 😤6:14pm*- 10 May 14

Advertisement
Hurns will be catching touchdowns on Sunday this fall while some of these kids that were drafted are gonna be home watching.

NFL scouts.....lmfao....these schleps get paid to do this too.

Advertisement
Hurns will make everyone else look stupid as **** and make Jedd look like a genius.

Good news for Hurns! I remember when our fan base despised the signing because Chris Dunkley, Sticks, and Louis was the higher rated qbs... Turned out he was the best wr of the bunch... He'll do fine as a Jaguar...

Advertisement
Obviously people are upset that he didnt get drafted, but once it gets to later rounds and especially into the last, it is almost better for players to not get drafted. Being a free agent allows him to negotiate with any team that he wants and gets to choose the situation that is best for him and I'm sure the Jags is that situation, so good for him. Im excited to see him on Sundays.

Obviously people are upset that he didnt get drafted, but once it gets to later rounds and especially into the last, it is almost better for players to not get drafted. Being a free agent allows him to negotiate with any team that he wants and gets to choose the situation that is best for him and I'm sure the Jags is that situation, so good for him. Im excited to see him on Sundays.

+100000
This worked out for him...

Advertisement
Back