Allen Hurns moves up lists, on record pace

Advertisement
Stephen Morris is why

No, that's dumb. Even with Morris, he put up great numbers last year. He was only the 4th WR in Miami history to have over 1,000 yards, with 1,162 on 62 catches (18.4 ypc) and 6 TD. I know it's cute to rip Morris because he sucked (sucks), but this time, it makes no sense. Hurns should have been drafted.

This, kid had one of the best seasons statistically in UM history. A school that has sent guys like M. Irvin, S. Moss, R. Wayne, and A. Johnson to the league.

Yep. **** was baffling. Who was his agent?

Stephen Morris is why

No, that's dumb. Even with Morris, he put up great numbers last year. He was only the 4th WR in Miami history to have over 1,000 yards, with 1,162 on 62 catches (18.4 ypc) and 6 TD. I know it's cute to rip Morris because he sucked (sucks), but this time, it makes no sense. Hurns should have been drafted.

This, kid had one of the best seasons statistically in UM history. A school that has sent guys like M. Irvin, S. Moss, R. Wayne, and A. Johnson to the league.

Yep. **** was baffling. Who was his agent?

do you even have to ask? probably Rosenhaus. that ******

Clearly Golden does not know how to develop players

:stephenahand:

Some of you never miss a chance to slurp. Im sure none of the credit goes to Shannon who recruited this kid and stuck with him when he had a broken ankle all his Sr year at Carol City. He left Golden nothing but jags. Golden the saviour

Shannon's dumbass decided not to redshirt Hurns his freshman year, instead decided to play him on special teams

Shannon also decided not to play Streeter

I love Hurns but all the records that read:

Most yards by an undrafted, left handed, Scorpio, from a school south of the 33rd parallel.

Them schits ain't real records.

Advertisement
Clearly Golden does not know how to develop players

:stephenahand:

Some of you never miss a chance to slurp. Im sure none of the credit goes to Shannon who recruited this kid and stuck with him when he had a broken ankle all his Sr year at Carol City. He left Golden nothing but jags. Golden the saviour

Shannon's dumbass decided not to redshirt Hurns his freshman year, instead decided to play him on special teams

Shannon also decided not to play Streeter

wasn't streeter perpetually injured until his junior year?

Advertisement
Back