Allen Hurns-Jags #1WR?

Advertisement
All projections have Allen Robinson as the #1 plus Julius Thomas signed in the offseason so he's really a #3 but he will continue to be their deep threat.

af75a68ab599cc0151037248a76b65d9.jpg

Another undrafted free agent making a name for himself on the other level. Just another example of underutilized talent by this program over the past decade. Pretty sad how far this program has fallen...

Advertisement
Another undrafted free agent making a name for himself on the other level. Just another example of underutilized talent by this program over the past decade. Pretty sad how far this program has fallen...

Yea Hurns was underutilized with a 1k yard season and, he never had injuries or concussions prior to his senior season that caused him to miss some games. I'm all for criticism when it's fair but, your statement has no merit when it comes to Hurns career at Miami.

Yea Hurns was underutilized with a 1k yard season and, he never had injuries or concussions prior to his senior season that caused him to miss some games. I'm all for criticism when it's fair but, your statement has no merit when it comes to Hurns career at Miami.

He had 1162 yards and 62 catches his senior season and 729 yards and 59 catches TOTAL the first three seasons in the program. He played in 45 games in his career so I am sure how many games he missed due to injuries or concussions. I would personally prefer to get more than one good year out of a guy who is making an impact in the NFL. I would say that my statement has some merit, that's why I made it.

Another senseless statement and cheap shot against the coaching staff. It never ends.

Hurns balled out of control his Sr year. Him going undrafted was the fault of naive scouts not this staffs. Dorsett went in the 1st round..we giving Golden credit for that even though he was sorely underutilized?

Advertisement
I went to the Pats Jags game the other week and he was the only bright spot for them really

Allen Robinson is the stud on that team, no question about that. Hurns get targets now because most teams can double Robinson with Orange Julius out and take their chances with Hurns. Once JT returns, Hurns becomes option 3 as another poster said.

Advertisement
feel sorry for ole boy. why can't any of our wrs end up on a **** good team like the pats or greenbay

Advertisement
Back