AllCanes Help

Boots

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Wanting to get a white jersey for my first ever Canes game. It doesn't give me option to overnight to my address. Will I be able to purchase one at the game? Or you think it could be shipped in time before this saturday

Advertisement
Wanting to get a white jersey for my first ever Canes game. It doesn't give me option to overnight to my address. Will I be able to purchase one at the game? Or you think it could be shipped in time before this saturday

Man you just missed 25% off through Hurricanes store. It ran from Wednesday to Friday but they always have deals. I ordered my girl a black one to match mine for GT.
I picked standard shipping and got it in 2 days (Shipped from Jacksonville and I live in Clewiston, an hour and a half from Miami)

Miami Hurricanes Apparel - University of Miami Gear, UM Merchandise, Hurricanes Store

If you order today you will have it by Friday.

Advertisement
Back