All you UCF cucks...whatcha you got to say now???

Advertisement
It is what it is. Now I feel dirty. My homeboy would call me "una chiva"...
It was in the queue because of a report having nothing to do with you and another Maude grabbed it and dealt with it before you could answer my question.

I have edited my post to reflect the rules and values set forth in the stickered thread. Thank you for catching this egregious error of my part. Respectfully, Virginia_Cane

america finger GIF
The Maudes have reduced it to a thread ban for politics, and removed the point, as there werenā€™t any prior offenses or insults involved. Just a thread ban here.

The Maudes have reduced it to a thread ban for politics, and removed the point, as there werenā€™t any prior offenses or insults involved. Just a thread ban here.
As CIS turns. I'll smoke a jibber and drink another rum and coke for everyones Holiday. Almost time for more charcoal on la caja china. Merry Christmas @Virginia_Cane.

I'm only through the 1st half so far but it's hard to evaluate Zach Wilson off that game. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw pockets that big.

Best 11-man pass skeleton defense of all time, right?

Advertisement
There are people here literally butthurt that me and others are making fan of UCF. What does that tell you?

The only reason I started this thread a few months ago is that Iā€™ve noticed for a while now we have some part-time half-*** cane fans that also whip out their ā€œUCF National Championsā€ when they make their daily runs to Costco.

I just wanted to rattle those UCF loverā€™s cages.
Because most of these purported Canes fans are fringe fans with no connection to UM other than thinking wearing Canes gear in HS made them look like renegades, they're always about jumping on the newest Florida bandwagon. Bunch of mongrels were inhaling that Knight dyck. I loved watching BYU violate them a couple nights ago.

Advertisement
Best team in Florida, all you UCF jƮzz garglers?

What you got to say now? Canā€™t even beat middle-of the-road AAC teams.

Your team full off cunnies just gave up 50 to Memphis in a loss.

Lost to Tulsa and now Memphis. What a joke team.

Yet we even had UCF cucked homers here trying to figure out ways that they could qualify for the 2020 playoffs just a couple of weeks ago. What a fūcking joke.

Front and center you pathetic fools.

Stand up like men and receive your punishment, or are you going to hide?
are you Franchise little brother?

Everyone who says ā€œRandy Shannon was a bad head coach but heā€™s a good coordinatorā€ needs to shoot themselves.

Advertisement
Back