All you have to do is listen to the guy.

Advertisement
I agree w everything except Brown being OC. We need someone who have not been under Richt’s tutelage. We need a real OC if Richt is going to be here; but truthfully I want him gone too. I tried to justify the hire; I even created a thread about how this may be a good hire, comparing his situation to what JJ went through at Oklahoma St. LOL at myself for being a kool-aid drinker and trying to be Mr Sunshine fan. Bull Chit! I wanted Butch and Herman in that order. BBB! Fck Richt

Advertisement
Wow that's a lot of fluff, pats on the back and cigar tokes and wine pulls before any content. God bless anyone who sat through all that.

If you're going to go down the road of hiring a new play-caller, you need to get off of the current tree.

@k9cane said it best. This offense is trying to revive Blockbuster Video. It is literally the FSU offense of the late 90s and early 2000s, except there isn't a Heisman Trophy winner at Quarterback or Warrick Dunn going 2 yards, 1 yard, 80 yard house call.

Advertisement
Yep. He does have tha Dos Equis’ “The most interesting man in the world” look about him.

Yep. He does have tha Dos Equis’ “The most interesting man in the world” look about him.
Well I wouldn't go that far but then again I'm not njstate... but he has a good delivery and thank God he's not a ***aloon.

Advertisement
I agree w everything except Brown being OC. We need someone who have not been under Richt’s tutelage. We need a real OC if Richt is going to be here; but truthfully I want him gone too. I tried to justify the hire; I even created a thread about how this may be a good hire, comparing his situation to what JJ went through at Oklahoma St. LOL at myself for being a kool-aid drinker and trying to be Mr Sunshine fan. Bull Chit! I wanted Butch and Herman in that order. BBB! Fck Richt

It just wouldn't surprise me if that's the move that happens. Briles,Dorsey nor Hugh Freeze is coming in IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back