ALL YOU GUYS IN SOUTH FLORIDA AND ALONG THE COAST

marshallrc13

Senior
Be safe. I'm hoping for the storm to track more East but who knows at this point. ****, weather is the only job you can be wrong more the Al Golden and get a raise! lol Anyways be safe and look forward to seeing our boys dominate Saturday night.

***Hope my direct tv doesn't go out up here in Va***

Advertisement
Yeah went from small problem to big problem quickly. We will probably just get tropical storm type wind and rain here in Orlando but it looks like it'll get me out of work maybe (work in Daytona)

FSU is about to have their own tropical depression after we whip their *** and the fall to 0-3 in the acc

Thanks [MENTION=792]marshallrc13[/MENTION].

Personally, I'm most concern with the ability of the team to practice coming into FSU game. Hopefully Matthew blows east and we can avoid it all together. (And doesn't disrupt your direct tv.)

Thanks [MENTION=792]marshallrc13[/MENTION].

Personally, I'm most concern with the ability of the team to practice coming into FSU game. Hopefully Matthew blows east and we can avoid it all together. (And doesn't disrupt your direct tv.)

With it not coming till late Thursday I think we will be okay with practice Thursday. Friday most likely being a walk through could be done in a gym or another area in afternoon once storm is up pass palm beach area

The bigger issue is how much of a distraction is this causing for the players. Hopefully Richt can keep them focused on FSU all week. Anyone on here knows family members of players...Tell them to call their sons and tell them everything is fine. You go focus on beating FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back