All you doom and gloomers are exaggerating

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
We won't end up 2-10. Mario will not be the coach to find the floor of this program....

Because this program is already at the floor 🙃. I have 100% confidence that Mario will bring us to our safe space that is 7-5 this season. We will find a way to string 3-4 victories in a row over opponents we are underdogs to, get our hopes up for a magical 8-4 season.... only to **** the bed once things get semi-serious.

See guys! Things aren't so bad! Unless of course you consider we're paying this ******* Manny Jr Jr 10x the amount we were paying OG Manny Jr.

And oh yeah we signed him to a 10 year contract.

And oh yeah we for the first time in history opened up the coffers -- could have had anyone -- and instead went for the ultimate Miami Bro Golden Cow.

Look forward to being coached by a guy who needs to completely and utterly out recruit his opponents to get to 10 wins in what is the most sought after recruiting area in the nation.... No biggie 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
You're exactly right. Now, find a new hobby because the U will never be back. Boom, problem solved.

We all knew Mario's weakness was coaching. We hoped we'd tread water while he stacked the roster.

I don't see how he will be able to recruit well enough to have his 1982 scheme be effective when we've looked as poorly as we have.
Because Manny left the cupboard chock full.

Advertisement
We all knew Mario's weakness was coaching. We hoped we'd tread water while he stacked the roster.

I don't see how he will be able to recruit well enough to have his 1982 scheme be effective when we've looked as poorly as we have.
This is precisely the issue we're in. Mario's not playing at 11pm EST for nobody to see his inadequacies. He's playing prime time, for the entire city and entire region to see how he was somehow frozen for 100 000 years and that he comes from the cro magnon period.

As far as recruits are going to tell it's just more of the same Miami coming from this highly paid frozen caveman and they're going to pass like they always do.

we already had issues recruiting WR locally. were still stuck on 2. now the passing performance was far better than anything we saw all year.

Advertisement
Back