All we needed was an OC

TheOldU2002

Banned
Banned
First thread here, so excuse me if aint perfect.

But all last year the rah rah head in the sand crowd who was resistant to the idea of firing Corch Rick said we just needed an OC and QB coach and to keep the defense the same and our ship would be righted.

Now, ya’ll same folks are claiming that Manny needs a bunch of time to “fix things” and “build it back up”.

The whole purpose of hiring Manny was bc it was assumed by the idiots running things and the rah rah fans that the fix was as simple as keeping everything but the offensive system the same.

Now its a full rebuild? And if that’s the case why would u hand the keys to guy who never coached a single elite team in his life, never was a HC, and has zero rolodex for assistants?

Advertisement
We’ve lost two one-score games and are a couple of missed FGs and extra points from being 3-0. And our offense has been good outside of the OL performance in week 0

Manny is one of the most impressive men in college football, just give it a little time.

Advertisement
We’ve lost two one-score games and are a couple of missed FGs and extra points from being 3-0. And our offense has been good outside of the OL performance in week 0

Manny is one of the most impressive men in college football, just give it a little time.

manny is impressive?? lol to who?? where do you guys come up with this?

what the **** is impressive about him? the knuckles? the necklace? his twitter game?

Some posters have backed themselves into a corner to the point where they are offering rationalizations for why they're mad the team won yesterday. Bad position to be in. Go Canes!

a mark richt supporter who now suddenly feels Manny needs years to build it up. Case and Point!

Advertisement
the slurpers really dont know how to deal with this catch 22. do they claim manny blows bc rick was so bad, or do they accept that manny is a corch.

the slurpers really dont know how to deal with this catch 22. do they claim manny blows bc rick was so bad, or do they accept that manny is a corch.
t96wx0.jpg

Manny ****ed OP girl and is reveling in his own premature ejaculation that it has only been 3 games. OP has such an eye for talent that he could tell Manny was a corch in 1 game. In fact, his fandom goes back all the way to 2002. He has truly seen the glory days.

Manny ****ed OP girl and is reveling in his own premature ejaculation that it has only been 3 games. OP has such an eye for talent that he could tell Manny was a corch in 1 game. In fact, his fandom goes back all the way to 2002. He has truly seen the glory days.

man ya’lls crush on this dude is so pathetic. i really think some fans would rather lose and rock the dumb necklace and shout “el jefe” than win without the gimmicks. its so pathetic and weird.

Advertisement
man ya’lls crush on this dude is so pathetic. i really think some fans would rather lose and rock the dumb necklace and shout “el jefe” than win without the gimmicks. its so pathetic and weird.
No, you are such a dumbass that you assume bc someone isn't yelling fire him after 3 games that they have a "crush" on him. I do not blindly support Diaz nor do I bash him. I never believed that it was a simple QB or OC away from the playoffs. This team lacks talent, depth, and experience. Sure we have some talent, but not across the board. The trenches need more difference makers and our secondary needs more experience. Oline and secondary require experience, chemistry, and communication. This isn't a video game.

Advertisement
Some posters have backed themselves into a corner to the point where they are offering rationalizations for why they're mad the team won yesterday. Bad position to be in. Go Canes!
Sooo many posters here are in the position where they're actually forced to root for FSU next month. It's a sad state of affairs.

First thread here, so excuse me if aint perfect.

But all last year the rah rah head in the sand crowd who was resistant to the idea of firing Corch Rick said we just needed an OC and QB coach and to keep the defense the same and our ship would be righted.

Now, ya’ll same folks are claiming that Manny needs a bunch of time to “fix things” and “build it back up”.

The whole purpose of hiring Manny was bc it was assumed by the idiots running things and the rah rah fans that the fix was as simple as keeping everything but the offensive system the same.

Now its a full rebuild? And if that’s the case why would u hand the keys to guy who never coached a single elite team in his life, never was a HC, and has zero rolodex for assistants?

ROFL, Great question!

Mack Brown didn't seem real impressed, neither last Saturday or when Manuel was runnin his D at Texas

Advertisement
Back