All time best freshman seasons

A little off subject, but this brings to mind some things.....

Gore, Johnson, and Morgan.

I really wish Gore would've been healthy here at Miami. Not only did we miss out on potentially the greatest rb we would've had, but I firmly believe that he would've shattered all kinds of NFL records as well. The NFL got an 87% version of Frank Gore and that 87% might get my guy into the HOF.

Duke...God, I love Duke. What a breath of fresh air he was for us during terrible times. I wish he would've got better than he received. One of the most underrated players in the lore of our history. I truly hope either A) Cleveland gets it together, or B) he goes to a better franchise.

Morgan may be one of my all time favorite Canes. When he was w/ the Panthers, he beasted. Injuries were his Achilles Heel (No pun intended). The NFL missed out on another truly great LB from the U. Had he stayed healthy, I'm sure he would've posted up future HOF numbers as well.

Advertisement
Kaaya? He lead us to a 6-7 record and 3-5 conference record.

He was playing with an NFL loaded offense. How about a signature moment? A game winning throw? A clutch comeback? Anything or are we just gonna talk about empty stats.

There was nothing all-time that season from anybody.

Advertisement
Back