All these savages...

Advertisement
We have to wait a whole another year to try to land a plethora of elite defensive players

At this point we can't afford to take patke as another assistant unless he's that A type that has taken all of our coaches wives with just his charm. Our defensive recruiting has been just adequate and I'm afraid someone with no notoriety and whose name just reminds you to file your taxes won't do it.

Advertisement
B*tches b*tch, not surprised. Fvck em we ball. We just signed a great class regardless

Look man, this class has holes all thru it.

We didn't even address our running back need.

Advertisement
Lol there are people on this board that wanted these kids to sign elsewhere so they could come on here and b*tch their lives away, I'm convinced

And don't even get me started on the subpar WR and TE recruiting in this class.

Total fail.

And for **** sakes, does CMR not realize that we needed to sign an elite QB in this class?

WTF has he been doing all season?

Advertisement
We whiffed on the offensive side of the ball for sure . The worst top 8 class in history of signing classes.

Same thing this year as it is every year - everybody focuses on the guys we miss on rather than the studs that we brought in.

This class will put us over the top and get us playing for Natty's.. Surtain would have been nice but we already picked up at least 3 elite DB's and another couple of solid ones, how many do we need? We also picked up a couple of stud DT's and probably one of the top WR hauls in history, especially if you add the TE's in the WR haul..

Advertisement
Same thing this year as it is every year - everybody focuses on the guys we miss on rather than the studs that we brought in.

It's sad, Everybody is upset we missed on the AH kids when all along Surtain was not coming, Campbell might have been ours at 1 point but we didn't finish the season on a strong note and UGA played Bama to the final second and is killing it on the trail this year, Chatfield only came into the picture late, And Nesta was pure cane. But they buy all the hype and then get real mad when what we knew was gonna happen, happens. We landed Nesta and Ezzard. To me that's a cherry on top of a loaded class

Advertisement
Back