All the negativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

canes41590

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
For everyone who posts something negative in every thread, go root for another team. Nobody is happy with the way things have gone lately, but that doesn't mean you can't support these kids. They are working their *** off and are doing everything they can to get us back where we want Miami football to be. We get it you want golden fired, but that obviously isn't happening this year, so either support these kids and hope for the best or take all your whining somewhere else. It's sad the way all these grown *** men act on this board. Go Canes! 🙌

Advertisement
Al+Golden+Miami+v+North+Carolina+OBh4ipMgGfjl.jpg

"LOL! whut?"

I for one can't understand all the negativity . Everyone should be thrilled

Some of the people aren't fans and / or can't even rent a car yet.

For everyone who posts something negative in every thread, go root for another team. Nobody is happy with the way things have gone lately, but that doesn't mean you can't support these kids. They are working their *** off and are doing everything they can to get us back where we want Miami football to be. We get it you want golden fired, but that obviously isn't happening this year, so either support these kids and hope for the best or take all your whining somewhere else. It's sad the way all these grown *** men act on this board. Go Canes! 🙌

Indeed, there is far too much talk of NEGATIVITY. Let me POSITIVELY say that OP should be BANISHED for starting a thread about NEGATIVITY.

Advertisement
Golden is like cancer. Fighting cancer often requires damage to hard working cells that are other than being in the same body as the cancer are completely healthy. Why don't you make a personal appeal to Al for him to stop being an arrogant prideful idiot and make the necessary CHANGES to win instead of insisting our destroying OUR team to prove HIS theories correct. Another class has left without even beating the noles. After those players you mentioned beat the crap out of noles in first half, Al defaulted to his failed ideas and stole that victory from them. I can't speak for others but for me, I turned against Al because I love Cane players and he denies them what they came here for and continues to blame them for his failures.

As a fan for over 50 years and an alum with big money invested in program, there is NO other team. If the complaints about the destruction bought about by Al, Donna, administration and most of all the BOT are too much for you, perhaps it is you should seek a more endearing fan-base to join. I would rather you continue to talk nice about our players and put up with us complainers but that is up to you.

I'm a big fan of the PR work and off the field stuff that Al has done, but this smear campaign about the ex-players has left a very bad taste in my mouth. He had better win big this year after shoving all of the blame for a 7 loss season on a couple of 20 something college students (several of which have publically come to his defense in the past).

I am jealous of those who are able to remain optimistic despite the body of evidence to the contrary, but I don't think it's fair to expect everyone to feel the same way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back