All The JAGS have hit the Portal… I love it.

Advertisement
Traore
Washington
Rodriguez
Ragone
Redding

Those would probably be my next 5 out. There are a couple CBs and DEs I could see go, too, along with 1-2 more OL, but at a certain point we will also need bodies to field at least two units in spring ball, lol, and I'm not sure how many of our OL/CB/DE commits are EEs. As it stands RB/DT/S units are in danger of being very thin this spring.

Traore
Washington
Rodriguez
Ragone
Redding

Those would probably be my next 5 out. There are a couple CBs and DEs I could see go, too, along with 1-2 more OL, but at a certain point we will also need bodies to field at least two units in spring ball, lol, and I'm not sure how many of our OL/CB/DE commits are EEs. As it stands RB/DT/S units are in danger of being very thin this spring.
Wasn't Rodriguez hurt?

Advertisement
I think Jackson left on his own. We would’ve kept him for certain even though you don’t like him. I don’t think enough have entered the portal yet though. I think it’s around 15. I’d like to see 10 more.

True lol I don’t like him bc he left.. wouldve preferred for him to stay but I also believe he’s not a loss as long as the staff take advantage of the portal.

Traore
Washington
Rodriguez
Ragone
Redding

Yes Chantz Williams definitely needs to be added to the list.

Advertisement
Back