Tears All the concern about TVD, I am

Advertisement
What's in the fridge today?
1000000415.gif

Steele is absolutely reducing Flagg’s role over time. But he is our best field marshal on the defense and our other LBs were either injured or even worse, so what do you do?

I expect more Caleb Johnson and Wes Bissainthe out there. A lot of James Williams and Gilbert, too. And not sure who saw it, but they had Harvey spying vs UVA at times. Doesn’t need to be Flagg or another LB. Just get it done.

Advertisement
As far as the OP is concerned. TVD is absolutely the most important factor towards even having a chance to win this game.

As far as the OP is concerned. TVD is absolutely the most important factor towards even having a chance to win this game.
Not really, If TVD is compromised I think if Garcia gets into a rhythm he can get it done. Brown should ONLY be used in short yardage if Garcia starts.

Advertisement
Edge rushers DE , just box and trail plays force everything inside NO hard inside slanting.
Nothing get outside your play.

GOCANES

No....Garcia will not beat FSU...Plain and simple...
Considering we can't score or at least not consistent enough, it won't matter who's QB'ing .... Our D has to contain Fl.St's O... Cannot let Travis run all over us or it turns into a blowout quickly.... I honestly can't see us being competitive in a high scoring game.... The stats show we're not built O wise for that kinda game...

Can we please play Wesley and Kelly/Harvey as spies? Cats can run fast enough to catch Jordan and are also big to fight off blockers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to hit Travis early and often. Kid gets dinged up every game it seems. Super tough kid but got to make him think twice about scrambling. Can just go man unfortunately. Need zone coverages etc… will be interesting to see what steele does.

LT needs to play 80% of the defensive snaps

He’s an elite difference maker, he shouldn’t be equally rotating with VonLichtenstein (joke)

LT and Jackson need to push the pocket while DE’s contain. Just collapse the pocket on Travis and keep him bottled up and force to throw over or through tight windows. Sacks are Great but tonight’s about discipline

Question for all the Miami vs. FSU attenders through the years.

Why do people put out this narrative that FSU will have more fans in Miami than Miami?

Pollack said that rubbish today on gameday.

Advertisement
Back