All that talk about..

Trafficante

I’m a delusional sociopath: hear me roar
Banned
All that dyck sucking talk about Kendal Briles being better than Enos..needs to die immediately.

All that hoe *** talk about Spread being being better than a multiple/diverse Offense..needs to die IMMEDIATELY.

These are the facts. Yr 1 of a new staff & system. 4 Losses all under 7 pts or less.

MIA is a lot closer than the W/L record may indicate. Don't let the dyck suckers tell you otherwise.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why Briles called a decent game that was on taggart

What game were you watching?? Go back and rewatch the game, and see what an intelligent announcer like Orlovsky was saying about both coordinators. The main issue is the majority of this fanbase are all low IQ low lifes, who have no clue about how things actually work in CFB, or in Life in general.

All that dyck sucking talk about Kendal Briles being better than Enos..needs to die immediately.

All that that hoe *** talk about Spread being being better than a multiple/diverse Offense..needs to die IMMEDIATELY.

These are the facts. Yr 1 of a new staff & system. 4 Losses all under 7 pts or less.

MIA is a lot closer than the W/L record may indicate. Don't let the dyck suckers tell you otherwise.
There's a portion dikc riders on this board and they'll blow any offensive coordinator that says cool things in there press conference or has a good season or two, they dont post after wins only losses

Advertisement
What game were you watching?? Go back and rewatch the game, and see what an intelligent announcer like Orlovsky was saying about both coordinators. The main issue is the majority of this fanbase are all low IQ low lifes, who have no clue about how things actually work in CFB, or in Life in general.

A.) I don’t trust commentators with Polish names and B.) It ain’t Briles fault

Your whole offense is built to go fast. Then you go fast, and your WR cant even line up onsides

Nevermind all that **** i say about South Florida. Nyggas from north Florida dumb as ****

A.) I don’t trust commentators with Polish names and B.) It ain’t Briles fault

Your whole offense is built to go fast. Then you go fast, and your WR cant even line up onsides

Nevermind all that **** i say about South Florida. Nyggas from north Florida dumb as ****

so his offensive staff didn't teach his WR properly, the announcer even said you look at the ref to check

There's a portion dikc riders on this board and they'll blow any offensive coordinator that says cool things in there press conference or has a good season or two, they dont post after wins only losses

I agree 100%. There's clowns on here that also think Stubbs should be fired. Just look at the difference between our WRs and FSU's today. It's a night & day difference between how much better Stubbs is than Dugans.

Advertisement

All that that hoe *** talk about Spread being being better than a multiple/diverse Offense..needs to die IMMEDIATELY.

Every win outside of today and Bethune Cookman are less than 7 points so what are you really saying. The defense looks better after Manny took over but there are still a lot of missed plays on offense, defense & special teams.

Advertisement
They were no threat to pass vertically. We shut down Akers and when we took away the quick passes they were done for.

ok Ms Diaz.

Fire James. Fire Diaz.

Nothing has changed.

Advertisement
All excited about beating a trash FSU team. Enjoy the win and stop trying to hype the staff.

Every win outside of today and Bethune Cookman are less than 7 points so what are you really saying. The defense looks better after Manny took over but there are still a lot of missed plays on offense, defense & special teams.

When you have youth, inexperience, & depth issues all over your roster that's to be expected. If there were legitimate coaching concerns than this team wouldn't be improving like they have down the stretch. Next yr..this team makes a legitimate run. The D-line will be one of the best in the country, and on par with Clemson's. All the dyck suckers who try to compare Manny to Clappy, Radio, Folden, and the Pastor need a reality check ASAP. He's already proving in yr 1 that there's a huge difference between himself and those other coaches.

I will take a spread offense over Miamis current every day of the week.....if Briles is not calling the plays and has the sh1tty players FSU has

Advertisement
Back