All star game announcements?

heyzeus7

Recruit
Which guys are on our radar that we could land during these games?

(Besides well of course, you know who...)

Advertisement
none are considering Miami that I am aware of for the 7 of the UA game.

Okay cool thanks! I was just wondering cause I could have sworn I had heard golden say in an interview we were having someone announce at one of these? I could be wrong though just trying to determine what the case is

Okay cool thanks! I was just wondering cause I could have sworn I had heard golden say in an interview we were having someone announce at one of these? I could be wrong though just trying to determine what the case is

You heard him correctly.

Advertisement

He never said all star game

I think it was an interview on qam, said it was the first time he had a kid tell him that he wanted to let everyone know at an all star game, but things change daily for these recruits so who knows.

Advertisement
I think it was an interview on qam, said it was the first time he had a kid tell him that he wanted to let everyone know at an all star game, but things change daily for these recruits so who knows.

Not true. **** you re-porsters are relentless.

"First time I've gotten silent commits who said, 'Coach, I want to pick The U at the All-Star Game."
- Al Golden

Im not making it up dude. That is exactly what he said on the radio a couple weeks ago.

Advertisement
I don't care what Rudolph says, we out. Hope its Bama. Bama got eleven dudes in the ua game and about seven more with them in their top four. Lulz

Advertisement
Im not making it up dude. That is exactly what he said on the radio a couple weeks ago.

https://soundcloud.com/wqam/hurricane-hotline-12-16-13

at 20mins is the statement, never said anything about All-Star Game. That Roly troll started a tread with this same troll job the day of that interview

In this article is the quote that I posted.
http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...o-watch-in-high-school-all-star-games/page/11

Bleacher Report is garbage. Listen to the interview they're talking about, he never said that

I never get why folks on here are so ****ed off and ready to rumble.

Same team mother ****ers, same team.

Advertisement
Back