All sports banquet

jnelly17

Recruit
Hey guys was just curious if anyone from around the nwf area were gonna make it to the all sports banquet? Coach richt will be there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I cant remember where exactly would have to look at my ticket but Its tomorrow at 6pm. I think it's at crab trap on okaloosa island. And I believe the media/press part is at 4 at Harry ts in destin

Great speech from coach richt... got to meet him get a picture. Unfortunately he said the banquet wouldn't allow autographs but still a gtest night!go canes!! For any of u guys that live around this area where do yall normally watch our games I usually just cook out at the house every game but would be nice to go watch a few with sone more fans

Advertisement
Great speech from coach richt... got to meet him get a picture. Unfortunately he said the banquet wouldn't allow autographs but still a gtest night!go canes!! For any of u guys that live around this area where do yall normally watch our games I usually just cook out at the house every game but would be nice to go watch a few with sone more fans

Pics or it didn't happen

I lived in the area for 6 years but got pcs'd to Tampa. (Military). My wife still lives up here though. (Military as well.) I come up all the time so when I come up during football season I'll hit you up.

Advertisement
Back